Creation Club Summer 2017

N7R

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DSPiron, I don't really know how to approach this one so here is a look at your profile page.Â

Â

Â

Posts:Â 2Â Topics:Â 0Â Files tagged:Â 0Â File images:Â 0Â File endorsements given:Â 1

Â

So you've been around for about three years, contributed NOTHING to the community, only posted in this thread and endorsed one file!Â

Â

Way to support the community you love.

Golden :P

Yall some entitled mother duckers up in here, acting like bethesda, mod authors, or anyone else owes you anything beyond the exact product you paid for.

If you dont want to deal with the CC, dont buy from it, dont apply for it, end of story.

Which is literally standard procedure for almost every contact job in games, this one included.

And which games with that kind of SOP have a vibrant modding community like we do?

None.

People need to realize. Most modders don't play these games. Sure they may have at first but the majority of the ones I mingle with do not. Their game is making mods. So going the route of Micro transactions will have Zero affect on them other than getting a few Bethesda bucks for helping with the fleecing the community who supported them for years.

Well, I can't disagree with this. Once you step in the CK, it better be after you've played/finished the game, because otherwise, the CK is your game lol.

I'm just popping on with my own opinion I am not to bothered by them introducing this option as I'm predominantly a console user my PC is 3 months old and I have seen across the modding spectrum My heart bleeds for the PS4 users and the lack of variety they get compared to xbox this is a really good thing for them the whole concept is probably down to Sony being arseholes over what is allowed in their console.

I have used pay wall's in other games and if they offer something like Looks Menu Customisation Compendium and Fusion City sized DLC's they will probably get my money as these aren't possible on xbox currently however if it's Dwarven Mudcrabs I'd pretty much ignore it.

I'd also happily pay certain Mod Authors money for the creation's. So I reckon you should sit back and actually wait and see what happens

before Final Judgement is made.

And you use Bethesdas Framework.

Well, if you want to be pedantic, Bethesda uses Bethesda's framework. Not all of the people there are likely able to make engine-level changes.

And they use software frameworks made by others, and so on and so forth.

And you use Bethesdas Framework.

Well, if you want to be pedantic, Bethesda uses Bethesda's framework. Not all of the people there are likely able to make engine-level changes.

And they use software frameworks made by others, and so on and so forth.

Exactly. People who create Addons/Mods for Sim Settlement are also modders.