Signs that you play Fallout 4 too much

TheGadget1945

I just turned my PC on, signed into windows and when the desktop appeared my initial reaction was "WTF caused it to crash this time?"

I hate myself because I've had that reaction when exiting other programs and then seeing the desktop.

I just turned my PC on, signed into windows and when the desktop appeared my initial reaction was "WTF caused it to crash this time?"

I hate myself because I've had that reaction when exiting other programs and then seeing the desktop.

Microsoft has us well trained. :D

I was playing fallout 4 the other day and suddenly my computer shut off on me and i feared FO4 caused a hard crash... Luckly it was just a neighbour cutting down the electrical lines because he wanted to put it under ground to clear up his view and chose not to tell anyone including the electrical company and the government. Thank God they were able to rerout the power rather quickly.

I was playing fallout 4 the other day and suddenly my computer shut off on me and i feared FO4 caused a hard crash... Luckly it was just a neighbour cutting down the electrical lines because he wanted to put it under ground to clear up his view and chose not to tell anyone including the electrical company and the government. Thank God they were able to rerout the power rather quickly.

Did you yell "UNACCEPTABLE !" at him ?

Did you yell "UNACCEPTABLE !" at him ?

No i didnt know what happened until after the fact.

I played the game so much I started making a mod which now has over 6000 lines of code.

Undecided on the game, but I should definitely quit smoking :D

...you begin to think the ID card reader used for entry to your office building sounds like Cave Crickets.

that reminded me of when I played DOOM too much on the PS1.

happily walking down the road quite late at night when a bus pulled up behind me and the sound of the air brakes was exactly the same as a cacodemon

I was watching a film (that's a movie to all of our colonial cousins) where a scantilly clad young lady was being bent over a desk, I looked at the desk and wondered if there were any caps in the drawers.

I was watching a film (that's a movie to all of our colonial cousins) where a scantilly clad young lady was being bent over a desk, I looked at the desk and wondered if there were any caps in the drawers.

We call movies films in the Americas as well... Like its literally interchangeable here.