The Creation Club - How to make it helpful to the Modding community, not destroy it

MrJoseCuervo

if i may add a comment to this, i just want to say, we are one of a few communities that have what we have, free content, that may not sound like much but it really is, there are very few AAA titles that have communities like ours, gta maybe but from what happened a few days ago i doubt now? so maybe we should be against this, so we can keep this like it is because, well, if the big cheeses at zemimax see this take off, there is a very large chance the lines with become more saturated and eventually, well. you know the rest...

but that's my opinion, you don't have to listen but i'd like to preserve our future just incase :smile:

Edited by hammer19

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't see the point of this fight to be honest.

If you think the creation club is so great, go there and stay there, the last thing this community needs are you people preaching how tasty Bethesda's ass is.

Sorry for the slightly salty comment, but i just had to let it out :D

Edited by HeArTBeaT15

If you think the creation club is so great, go there and stay there, the last thing this community needs are you people preaching how tasty Bethesda's ass is.

You don't get it. It's success is our demise.

I love a good bole of hyper.

LOL

Well, the Fallout fan base is ok. You all can benefit from being smaller than the TES fanbase in this regard. The TES fanbase is what is going to crash and burn from all this - and those guys don't even care.

a lot of the Fallout modding community is part of the TES modding community.

both communities use the same tools.

if one crashes and burns it will probably take the other with it

Creation Club is a good idea. Far better than what was offered before.

The only thing that could kill creation club would be unreasonable prices. Hopefully they will keep the prices reasonable and make up for it in number of sales.