⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Paid job position open: .NET Developer

Dark0ne

Over the past few months the uptake of our Nexus Mod Manager beta has been tremendous, with now close to 350,000 users of the software. I would like to continue expanding and improving the Nexus Mod Manager and it's features while also improving the stability of the software and ensuring that as many people as possible who want to use the software, can use the software. With that in mind I am opening up a new employee position at the Nexus for a dedicated .NET/C# programmer to work on NMM, and similar utilities for the Nexus sites.

It will be the duty of the .NET developer to continue improving and expanding the scope of the Nexus Mod Manager while working on fixing bugs and stability issues with the current code.

If you are an experienced .NET programmer with at least 3 years of experience and are looking for a job, please head over to the job page for more information. Be sure to send in a CV and previous examples of your work to the email address provided.

erm with all the EU treaties and such, wouldnt that person just have to be a european citizen (legally... not speaking communication ability)?

edit: nvm... didnt read everything XD

...and you need a job opening for 3d modellers too ^_^ theyre sooo useful... we make the best coffee and all

Edited by jaysus

What a shame I'm not capable to take up such a job offer at the moment. I'm a system developer (experienced .NET VB programmer) located in Denmark, but sadly currently fighting stress and depression. Good luck finding a capable candidate.