⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Paid job position open: .NET Developer

Dark0ne

lol you meanies... just telling the truth and now i get beaten up by an angry mob? :D

Be ready to jump in to a game at a moment's notice when Robin thinks you need a break!

see see... see... i told the truth (mind the exclamation mark!) XD

any moment dark could call upon you to play runescape or worse... be careful is all i say XD

You need to use the codesvn, geronimodennis.

I have synced a local copy and was looking through it the other day, how would you want to manage any community submissions alongside developer work?

Take a look at this thread which should go some way to showing how we want to handle things. Unfortunately the SF boards can't let you pin threads from what I can tell, else I'd have it pinned!

i use the nexus only for mods that is not on steam, becouse its easier to use steam workshop to install my mods, the nexus mod manager messed my game up by installing mods the wrong way, i would reccomend manual install of mods on this site. the nexus mod manager is way too buggy right now.

Workshop is also buggy since it doesnt know which mods needs to be installed in what order.

@ Dark0ne: I know you guys use sourceforge but I see no way how to contribute to the sourcecode. On github they have something called pull request where you can send a request to the repository admin to pull in fixes/new features ect. and the devs can then review them and then apply it to the main branch. Does sourceforge have something like that?