Paid job position open: .NET Developer

Dark0ne

You can pull the code from the SVN as you would anything from an SVN, but there's no way to commit changes at this time as we are closely controlling the code at this point. For more information read this thread. We welcome any help, but we want to try and keep the code as professional as possible :)

@TrueScorcererofmerlin NMM is not buggy, some mods on the nexus need to be installed manually, some others are better installed by NMM. Most of the mods on the nexus are more complex than those that are on steam, when you say workshop is "easier" and not buggy is because they are simple .esp files that do not need complex installation. You will not find big mods overhauls there, just not anytime soon. Anyway, this thread is for a job position, not sw and nmm comparision, sorry. :)

@TrueScorcererofmerlin NMM is not buggy

Actually it is, because it doesn't properly implement the C# scripts that it needs to... hence Dark0ne asking for a .NET programmer to work on it.

Buggy software is described as software that is supposed to do a certain task, and doesn't do it properly. NMM is therefore buggy due to it's incomplete C# script implementation.

i have touch the source code of nmm it is. much complicated than i expected :) is there any documentation. or guide for the code pattern? :) for easy code flow visualization

but if theirs is no documentation or guide then i should start tracing :)

Edited by geronimodennis

@gewissen just because you are an amateur programmer doesn't mean C# is buggy.

STAThreadException is an entry level problem in threading.

I am using C# for the past five years. I am writing software for embedded systems and

the server application i wrote (written in c#), can handle 800 clients simultaneously with no problem.

If you want i can teach you C#, with a price of course lol

@Dark0ne - The lack of code documentation could for any applicant be the loss of a useful tool. So documentation of the code for programmer(s) working on the project would help them alot.

Without it being able to keep track of what piece of code does what and where. It results in slowed development as people as result would continuously spend their time reminding themselves of what each segment of code does.

They would as a result need to do a full systems analysis before they can even work further on the code it would include the software and other systems which it interfaces with.

It would also aid anyone who you hire when developing the application further as well as working with "Pseudocode" to plan the programs future features and bug fixes.

Another part of the documentation that would help the developer would be a complete set of DFDs (Data Flow Diagrams) as the software is in essance an interface to a system.

I'm not an experienced .Net programmer so I unfortunately can't take the position (< 3) only been on/off learning when volunteering for past year, however it is something I was taught when on my programming component of my ICT course at college (learnt Visual Basic).

Edited by MrGrymReaper