Borderlands 2 Trailer and release date

HellsMaster

Borderlands came down in History as the greatest rpg-fps shooter of all time. Well in my opinion, i bet I'm not alone either. Edited by Thor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha borderlands was like an unknown game too. when it was coming out i just happened to see an article on it. or a video. shows the Rakk hive. and it was coop. i was like, dude would be soo fun taking on bosses like that with friends (unfortunately, there arent too many bosses like the Rakk Hive,) so i bought it....there wasnt a lot of coverage on borderlands, at least that i saw. and the reviews were pretty average. 8/10 or 4/5 or whatever. and the game turned out to be one of the best and most innovative games to come out in a long time, and is definitely a bench mark for gaming. imo.

ive seen som screen shots of how the game would look if it was using HD graphics. looks pretty cool. woulda been sweet to have an HD borderlands, however i love the cell shaded art style as well. it really fits in with the overall feel of the game's non seriousness.

Borderlands came down in History as the greatest rpg-fps shooter of all time. Well in my opinion, i bet I'm not alone either.

I agree, it's an unusual combo, but Borderlands did it magnificently well.

Just saw the trailer. Damn it's so awesome. Makes me even more pumped for Borderlands 2.

aha borderlands was like an unknown game too. when it was coming out i just happened to see an article on it. or a video. shows the Rakk hive. and it was coop. i was like, dude would be soo fun taking on bosses like that with friends]

I rented Borderlands out to see if it was good or not, turned out it was actually one of the best RPS/RPG-FPS game I have played in a while. The Rakk Hive was so hard to beat because of the other Rakk minions swarmed me like I was a target dummy. Finally got past it and tried it co-op split-screen with a friend, it was too easy for me but way too hard for my friend. Oh do I love the boss fights in Borderlands. (Nine-Toes. xD)

:tongue:

Crawmerax? Oh it's that "Invincible" thing in the DLC. I only had Borderlands with no DLC so I couldn't face him :( But the hardest boss for me would be a tie between Skagzilla and The Vault Boss. O god the pain of Skagzilla. :sweat:

Can hardly wait, the first was excruciatingly fun.

As for the pop culture stuff, hear hear! I loved how subtly they did it.. Not like other games which basically say, "Hey, this is a pop culture reference!"