You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I also like cursing people's sudden but inevitable betrayals.

I like that I actually have this shirt, and that normally it leaves most people slightly mystified.

il_570xN.134077483.jpg

I also like that I packed it for my 2-week Japan trip. My flight leaves in 15 hours. Oh, I am REALLY liking this.

Oh I also bought the HTC vive which ships in May and I'm super stoked about that too but seriously, Japan. It's been on the bucket list for nearly two decades.

I also like cursing people's sudden but inevitable betrayals.

I like that I actually have this shirt, and that normally it leaves most people slightly mystified.

il_570xN.134077483.jpg

I also like that I packed it for my 2-week Japan trip. My flight leaves in 15 hours. Oh, I am REALLY liking this.

Oh I also bought the HTC vive which ships in May and I'm super stoked about that too but seriously, Japan. It's been on the bucket list for nearly two decades.

OMG how fun for you! Take lots of picks for us!

I like talking about Skyrim and arguing with my friends how much better the game is on the PC than consoles.

This is one of my favorite things to annoy people with! I really like that we have this common interest.

It's REALLY amazing, I made it here just as the cherry trees are blossoming (which was part of my master plan but it's hard to deal with variables like weather, either way I got it right on the nose by sheer luck). It's quite the event, they have "blossom report" on the news every day lol. Unfortunately pictures don't do it justice. The contrast between how crazy busy it is in places like Akihabara and these parks is a little shocking but it's nice to have somewhere to flee when the crowds get a little overwhelming.

http://i.imgur.com/YFGOVEd.jpg

That is a beautiful picture. Japan gave the U.S. a number of cherry blossom trees that are in D.C. and they are very small as compared to these giant looking ones. My daughter loves cherry blossom trees so I will show her this.

But I LIKE it!

Hope you are having a great time!!!

*I Like* that JoshKeatonFan and AraFox know gaming is better on PC than a console.

*I Like* when people keep to topic in threads.

*I Like* having been a member of Nexus for 9 years as of today....

It's REALLY amazing, I made it here just as the cherry trees are blossoming (which was part of my master plan but it's hard to deal with variables like weather, either way I got it right on the nose by sheer luck). It's quite the event, they have "blossom report" on the news every day lol. Unfortunately pictures don't do it justice. The contrast between how crazy busy it is in places like Akihabara and these parks is a little shocking but it's nice to have somewhere to flee when the crowds get a little overwhelming.

You know what I like? I like that picture you posted :) I am also not ashamed to admit that I'm incredibly jealous.

I also like that Malachi Delacot's title is "Battle Bunny". My record for bunnies slaughtered in Skyrim in a single game is 64. Not a single bunny fought back.

You know what I like? I like that picture you posted :smile: I am also not ashamed to admit that I'm incredibly jealous.

I like your profile :smile:

I like that I've prepared for this trip by walking a minimum of 8 km a day for a month, and even still its not enough, I've averaged something like 18km a day here so far. My poor feet.

I like standing around the big square at Shibuya and just watch the masses stream by. When the traffic lights change there's this huge surge of people going every which way and it NEVER ENDS. I've stood there sipping coffee in the morning, around noon, and in the evening and it's crazy busy at all hours.

I like coming back from Roppongi on a Friday night and watching drunken salarymen stagger home. It's a miracle nobody ends up on the subway tracks.

I like the freaky game shows and commercials on my hotel room TV when I'm done running around for the day.

I like all the bizarre manga and anime related stuff for sale at Akihabara (the endless maid bars not so much, it's a little creepy).

I like that I've prepared by grabbing this offline map app and this tokyo subway map app because I would be utterly lost without them. They have great internet here but it's kind of hard to get at, wifi is spotty, and I suppose I could rent a 4G/wifi modem thingie but it's fine like this.

I like that they have an actual rainbow bridge here (yessss Mario Kart).

I like that with my modest 1.83m I tower over people here. I pretend I'm Gojira on the subway.

I like ignoring all of my work mails, even the high-priority ones. I just push "mark all as read" at the start of each day and then forget about it.

I like the endless street food I've been nomming and the best sushi ever. And that restaurants here have weird themes like "Coffee and Spaghetti".

I like the bizarre Engrish on menus and everywhere. I mean... do squids even have livers? I think that one will remain a mystery because I'm ordering something safer. I'm generally open to trying lots of things but I guess I've found my limits. I'm fine not trying something called "beef guts". Because I suspect that'll be exactly what it says on the tin.

Speaking of Mario Kart, I like that you can rent a cart and Mario costume and drive on the public roads around Tokyo. I'm doing that next week because OH YEAH (and yes, you can do a route that takes you over rainbow bridge).

http://i.imgur.com/702Zqyc.jpg

(I swear I'm not trying to work that jealousy, I just need to share and gush a little. I hope you like it).