You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like..

playing with internet technology

having friends that also keep late/early hours

reading heart-felt letters

my daughter coming back from her Dad's house

My favorite F1 driver getting the pole! GO KIMI!!!!

I like it when Finns ( professional drivers, only) crash and burn. You can hear the screams, here, all the way from West Virginia.

There are dogs in Chorral? Oh yeah...there are! Who cleans up the mess, though?

I like when certain professional Finnish drivers manager to come in 2nd even with car trouble.

I like that in two weeks England will be overrun with Finnish F1 fans. So ha, Chesto!

I like spur of the moment phone calls.... :banana:

Me to

I like cute American accents. :kiss:

Oh, great... now even Lisn will catch on we got the hots for each other..... :whistling:

I like IM.

Me to

Oh, great... now even Lisn will catch on we got the hots for each other..... :whistling:

I like IM.

I like being the slow and stupid country girl that misses EVERYTHING...haha

Me to

I like IM.

I like being the slow and stupid country girl that misses EVERYTHING...haha

I like teasing you :P

I like it when Finns ( professional drivers, only) crash and burn. You can hear the screams, here, all the way from West Virginia.

There are dogs in Chorral? Oh yeah...there are! Who cleans up the mess, though?

I like when certain professional Finnish drivers manager to come in 2nd even with car trouble.

I like that in two weeks England will be overrun with Finnish F1 fans. So ha, Chesto!

Hmmm... seemed to have touched a nerve there. What is it with otherwise sensible women and highspeed environment destroyers? My wife has a thing for Lewis Hamilton. Has something been put in the water that we should be told about. Again.

I like it that i should be able to emigrate within two weeks time. Unless... there are some Lordi fans coming...then i might hang around, and overlook the petrol heads. Mmm mmm mm mm... lady Lordi fans. Just sort of rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

I like it that im so incompetent that i cannot get rid of the irrelevent- only as it applies to this reply, i hasten to assure you

helzi... hmm...helzi...sounds...Finnish...no musn't- quote about dogs, because then no one expects anything of me. I like being unreliable.