You know what i like?

Tamujiin

tyreil829 Posted Today, 10:07 PM

im just arent going to say anything haha

Carth Onasi

good move...lol

should know me by now dezi i make the right moves

Carth Onasi

I like reminding the babae, that she's the Babae.

where do you come up with the flirting and chat up lines?

Carth Onasi

I like it that i have spent decades perfecting this technique, and that it still needs work.

I like it that, occasionally, two, or three, come along who make my work that much easier. I so fekkin like that.

I like it that i can brighten someone's day. Especially dezi's. And another's. And maybe another's. I do so, really do, fekkin like that.

I like it that i can have second thoughts about things. I like it that a place like this allows one to have second thoughts.

Take the above quoted posts, for instance. My post was very early, i wasnt really awake yet, and I sort of got with the whole Lad's thing.

What i should have said, and i like it that i can say this, now, is that I may, indeed, flirt. But lines? Never. Especially not chat up lines. Chat up lines , the term, suggest to me that one is using some kind of verbal strategy to get something from someone else. I dont do that. I have no need to do that. I just like saying, in a flirty way, things that are true, and that are obviously true to anyone with the eyes to see. I'm lazy like that. So, nothing to be gained there. No chat up. No lines. I like it that i can put the record straight.

Carth Onasi

I like it that i have spent decades perfecting this technique, and that it still needs work.

I like it that, occasionally, two, or three, come along who make my work that much easier. I so fekkin like that.

I like it that i can brighten someone's day. Especially dezi's. And another's. And maybe another's. I do so, really do, fekkin like that.

I like it that i can have second thoughts about things. I like it that a place like this allows one to have second thoughts.

Take the above quoted posts, for instance. My post was very early, i wasnt really awake yet, and I sort of got with the whole Lad's thing.

What i should have said, and i like it that i can say this, now, is that I may, indeed, flirt. But lines? Never. Especially not chat up lines. Chat up lines , the term, suggest to me that one is using some kind of verbal strategy to get something from someone else. I dont do that. I have no need to do that. I just like saying, in a flirty way, things that are true, and that are obviously true to anyone with the eyes to see. I'm lazy like that. So, nothing to be gained there. No chat up. No lines. I like it that i can put the record straight.

I like that you said those things( feel free to flirt, I love it)

I like that today is brand new and a special someone started my day out with his usual compliments :biggrin:

Carth Onasi

Chesto I could not have put that better, so I ditto all that..It may be possible many don't realise to chat someone up on our side of the pond means something different..as you said..flitering is all in goiod craic, but I still say its easier for most of you to do it without getting in trouble or misunderstood, than it is me..Cest le vie..

Carth Onasi

I like that you said those things( feel free to flirt, I love it)

I like that today is brand new and a special someone started my day out with his usual compliments :biggrin:

i like that i can flirt a lot now!

If you haven't seen Dezi flirt yet, than you haven't been paying any attention these past few, have you?

I like being astute enough to catch most of it.

Flirting is a lot more fun when it's subtle.

When it's a blatant come-on (like many spammish "Friend" invitiations on MySpace, for example), it ain't.

Dez: You go, girl. :thumbsup: