You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like differences, balance, but only if the differences are recognized. You cant say you accept anything if you wont face it for what it is, if you have to hide things from yourself to do so. That is like saying the thing is bad by your supposed manner of acceptance.

I like discernment and honesty. I never believed innocence could be defined as not knowing, that implies that goodness is only ignorance and the only reason one would be innocent or good is not to know any better.

Metaphorically, The serpent in the garden helped them to become innocent. Wisdom is goodness and he did not lie. Yet maybe he was treasonous for telling? Meddlesome mayhap?

Or...Maybe they were always intended to be told, for the sake of the story, and the god was also the serpent? What think you? There are two sides to everything, at least.

I think evil is inordinately destructive and stupid, more atrophy than is natural. Goodness is pragmatic and functional yet not devoid of varied and seeming opposing aesthetics, that supplies a tension that seems to create. Evil is also a failure of imagination.

I like goodness...but what some view as goodness is evil because they themselves are tainted.

What some view as evil is goodness, but opposes someones motivated self interest or at least the foolishly imagine it dose?

Whats good, whats evil? Is it simply corruption and stupidity, lack of discernment and on the other side aesthetics and evolution, creative divine? Both singularly and collectively? Is goodness Legion then?

If you ask me, or if you don't, evil is simply refusing to play the game, with willful foolishness, in bad taste...and the gods are all Artist using the elements of experience, intelligently and pragmatically. serving the source of it all.

*I Like* how funny it is when a friend threatens to poke my eye out....

*I Like* being able to help another friend so she doesn't cry....

*I Like* that people reading this will have no idea what I am talking about....

I like adding chocolate chips and diced apple to pancake mix, fry it in butter on the griddle and then smother it in real maple syrup... totally decadent. :woot:

Of course I don't do that very often any more... not healthy... but I like it... and it's Christmas. :smile:

I like to aid those worthy of help, that would put my help to good use, and at the same time, become a better person for it. I get off on the stark feeling of self satisfaction it gives.

I love that I am selfish, in that also. That I selfishly enjoy helping others. That I am given motivation to act in such a way. Its one of life's small metaphorical miracles, that it is so.

I love that I love, and can feel love, that I actually think, but I don't define my sentience by my ability to do so. That I am, that I feel. I experience. I live. I love life.

I like the swell sounds that fill the room when everyone is gathered around and sharing indoor Winter time together.

I like the day when the cold outside warms enough so children, that like to, can go out and play in the snow for awhile.

I like the weather when the first signs of Spring start to chase away the Winter blues away.

I like it when everyone I love are safe at home, have good food, and keep each other company while the chill of Winter is keeping them from enjoying warmer Winter days.

I hope you and yours are keeping warm, hydrated, and healthy.

*I Like* all the snow we got the past few days.

*I Like* the good workout my snowthrower got.

*I Like* ....um... I like.... damn... forgot what I was going to say....

• 3 weeks later...

*I Like* keeping this thread going...and going...and going...and going....

*I Like* keeping this thread from getting lost in the archives

*I Like* taco salad....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*I Like* how after staff members answer a question pertaining to functions of a site,

some twits will always come along and give their "expert" advice....