⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* that some things are just way too easy.

*I Like* Bunnies.

*I Like* ..um...doot doot ding ding...sometimes forgetting what I was going to say....

I like fresh spring water that I don't have to add chlorine to, or flavoring to it to disguise the smell of chlorinated water or dirty water, or add alcohol to it to purify it and kill microscopic life forms swimming around in it.

I like rain when it refreshes the earth so the dust is washed out of the air for awhile.

I like rain water that is free of dirt and tiny microscopic critters swimming around in it.

I like the water that comes out of a distillery that creates a cloud inside a tank and makes rain so the water isn't spoiled like natural rainfall. Natural rainfall has dirt, dust, and who knows what in it when during the humidifying effect from the oceans, seas, rivers, and creeks it makes clouds. The humidity can raise up stuff while creating clouds that later drop all that stuff back down on us with the little things humidity can lift up into the sky.

I like umbrellas, water repelling clothes, and if I'm out in the wilderness a broad brimmed hat to wear if I am caught out in the rain.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/moszibby/BunnyILIKEthisthread.jpg

there was a picture here, but PhotoFukit is a butthead and wants lots of money now to host a few pictures....

Edited by Malachi Delacot

• 2 weeks later...

*I Like* replaying some games that are over 10 years old :thumbsup:

*I Like* when annoying neighbours move away.... :dance:

*I Like* Carah :wub:

*I Like* ignoring statements that start off with the word "So"....

*I Like* wondering if the people that upload WIP mods would buy a car that is not finished....

*I LIke* being off the wall from around the corner next week....

I like reading Ripley's, "Believe it or Not!" There was some real interesting stuff that was reported to have fallen out of the sky, including fish and rocks.

I'm still liking water that has never had anything in it best. Including not ever having fish in it swimming around and making a mess.

I like fresh spring water that I don't have to add chlorine to, or flavoring to it, to disguise the smell of chlorinated water or dirty water, or add alcohol to it to purify it and kill microscopic life forms swimming around in it. Microscopic stuff even fish don't like.

I like rain when it refreshes the earth so the dust is washed out of the air for awhile.

I like rain water that is free of dirt, free of any tiny microscopic critters swimming around in it, and has never had any fish dumping in it, crabs dumping in it, sea or ocean life in general dumping in it, or trash dumped in it from peoples boats and big cruise ships.

I like the water that comes out of a distillery that creates a cloud inside a tank that imitates a rain cloud making rain so the water isn't spoiled like natural rainfall.

Natural rainfall has dirt, dust, and who knows what in it, that actually gets picked up, caught up by the humidifying effect from the oceans, seas, rivers, and creeks lifting that dirt and stuff up to form the clouds. The humidity can raise light objects up while creating clouds that later drop all that stuff back down on us. The things humidity can lift up into the sky have been much bigger. At least that's what I have read in Ripley's, Believe it or Not!

I like umbrellas, water repelling clothes, and if I'm out in the wilderness a broad brimmed hat to wear if I am caught out in the rain.

This is not a repeat. It is a rewrite.

I like it better now that I have rewritten it too.

• 2 weeks later...

*I Like* reading "Forum rules and warnings" section where people were banned.

*I Like* the laughs I get from reading the reasons the twits were banned.

*I Like* how some of the twits open new accounts so they can cry about why

they were banned, cuss at the moderators, and then get banned again.

• 2 weeks later...

I like full body massages.

I like it when the temperatures each month gradually increase until the hottest weather in the high 80 degrees F. to 90 and up occur in August and diminish gradually in September, cooling off so all the grass and trees start to change colors in Autumn time and Winter brings it's cold, gradually more so, and snow builds up until mid Winter and starts the cycle of gradually warming temperatures for spring in April though June.

I like that there is usually a better crop turn out when the weather is like I like it too.

I like shade provided by different kinds of clouds, different kinds of trees, different shapes of mountains, colorful umbrellas, street table colorful umbrellas, and various types of building's with interesting designs from engineers who study ways to make buildings more compatible with the Earth and climates.