You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like being back. I like it that i havent killed a pc all day, after killing two in the space of two days, last week, or...was it the week before. I like how time flies.

I like it that the US of A have voted for a president who gives every indication that he actually can tie his own shoes, can walk and chew gum at the same time, keeps his arrested development under seriously thick wraps, doesnt breathe through his mouth, does not drag his knuckles on the floor when he moves, knows that it would not be funny just to push the red button just for a yuck, knows that there is such a thing as history and that he is now a big part of it...and that America actually believes in all the myths it has been whispering to itself down the centuries of its existence. I like it that the man who lost was an honourable man, for a politician, and that he had the sense to pick a harridan for a running mate which would ensure that he didnt have a hope in hell of winning. I like it that the world seems a safer place, all of a sudden...or will be after sometime in January. I really fekkin like that.

I like it that someone likes the fact that i have a working pc. I fekkin really fekkin like that!

I like what I'm having for lunch right now. It's Eastern African-Middle Eastern dish with cooked spiced cabbage, hummus, curry chicken stew, with a type of bread I have never had before. It's thin and spongie.

I like trying new and strange to me foods.

I like the diversity in my country that allows me to try new things.