You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like Friday nights here where I'm stationed... chicken-wing night at the club on-post... for around US$4 I can get enough hot-wings to feed a small village... om nom nom nom.... :biggrin:

does that mean your just gonna..."wing it"

or are you on a ..."wing and a prayer"

later you can go to the ..."wing ding"

;D

He's a wing man, for sure. I would like it, though, if he didnt chant with his mouth full.

I like it that my college boy son is coming home today as a birthday surprise for my wife. I also like it that in all telephone convos weve had about this pending visit, he has felt the need to whisper, so as not to be overheard...and write emails in invisible ink. That i have replied to these emails, also in invisible ink, even tho he is the only one who will see them. That's my boy! The fruit truly does not fall far from the tree!

I like that your surprize is a cool one

I like that you can be HB's......."wing man"

I like it that i haven't been away so long as to lose all caution when ever dezi puts something in quotations. *thinks* what does she really mean?

I like to keep chesto on his toes...then he's easier to spank!http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/5.gif

This spaniking fetish has gotten completely out of hand! I would like it if someone could come up with one which didnt remind me so much of my upbringing. ...and which i might just understand the plot of.

It was, mutually, decided that hate was a bad thing which we could all do with out, a decision which we all liked.

Sock...? Dont you owe me something? Something to do with hippies, and free love, and stuff. Wasnt it... nope...cannae remember.

I like it that i can almost remember enough of stuff to be somewhat disquieted about it, even though i cannot remember what the actual stuff was.

It was, mutually, decided that hate was a bad thing which we could all do with out, a decision which we all liked.

Sock...? Dont you owe me something? Something to do with hippies, and free love, and stuff. Wasnt it... nope...cannae remember.

I like it that i can almost remember enough of stuff to be somewhat disquieted about it, even though i cannot remember what the actual stuff was.

"I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!"

- Eric Cartman -

I don't really hate hippies, but I do like South Park. :biggrin:

Hah! had to dig a bit , but it all came back! 5 june, 2008, I expressed an interest in the Woo that Socks... was offering, and which has NEVER been forthcoming , since! Bogartin the Woo, still, Socks...! I like it that the malfeasers of this world will always be exposed sooner or later.

"I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!"

- Eric Cartman -

I like that I can do a damn near perfect imitation of Cartman....and by the way HB....I'm not fat, I just big boned. ha ha

- Eric Cartman -

I like that I can do a damn near perfect imitation of Cartman....and by the way HB....I'm not fat, I just big boned. ha ha

...but it is what is on those bones which is so facinating for some of us. I like bone coverings.