You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like being able to share my thoughts, without the fear of criticism

I like I can be free to be myself, without the fear of judgment.

I like that the person I'm going to be with has given me these freedoms.

Thanks babe... WAMB :kiss:

...so....you gonna tell us who that person is ? Just wondering. :whistling:

apropos nothing, and no one...

I like principles. I like em so much that i try to have a few to call on at all times, though, it has to be said, a lot of the time i just have to make do with good old hypocrisy.

Here' s a little story.

Two monks, both elderly, but hail and hearty from their lives of total abstinence from every fekkin thing, approached a ford at a river. The river was swollen from recent rains, and a young woman, with her babe in her arms, was standing there balling her eyes out because she had to cross, but couldnt.

One of the old boys handed his pack to his companion, bent down, and gestured to the young woman to climb aboard for a piggy back. Which she did.

Now, this was a very big no no in the creed to which these monk gents ascribed to. 'No contact with any females of child bearing age' was right up there in the list of no nos. And the other monk drew in his breath sharply at the actions of his brother.

Half ah hour later, the woman and babe on the desired shore, the elderly carrier bowed, took his pack back, and continued on his way. With his brother monk following, shaking his head and muttering to himself.

For three days the two travelled onwards, with the outraged monk still muttering, and shaking his head at what had happened. On the fourth day, he could contain himself no longer.

'Brother!', he said, with more than a hint of asperity. 'I must speak with thee about what a grievous sin thou hast committed in touching that young woman, three days ago. Not only touching her, but having such intimate contact as thou did when she climbed upon thy back!'.

The other old monk looked kindly at his perturbed brother.

'My brother', said he, gently, 'I carried that young woman for half an hour. You have been carrying her for three whole days.'.

Principles. They win wars. They start wars. They keep wars going. The unholders of principles stand aloof on their lofty pinacles of certainty, and keep the flame alight so that we weaker brethren may have something to aspire to, to set us apart from the beasts.

But... while i stagger around down here in the mire with the other sufferers, and i need a helping hand, which i may do in just a minute, i just hope that one of my fellows will hold out a grubby hand to me. And that i would do the same for him, or her.

I would like to have that hope.

i like that i have no idea what your on about

Sheppard

I was going to tell Mosz he was the only one who didn't know.

sigh.

you could PM me and tell me what is going on hehe

Sheppard

I like that people care,it shows that as a race we still feel (some less than others)

I like that some of you have the courage to say what needs to be said and damn the consequences

http://bestsmileys.com/havenice/2.gif

I like that that also, damn the conseguences, I like that I will always say what needs to be said..despite conseguences..no matter the price for a freind ,I will do it, for my principles I will do it, for my integerity I will do, it seems even at the price of the safe place to vent I will do it...saddens me, but I will do it..Eh like as Lisnpuppy me dear sister said , full speed ahead and damn the torpedos..la

I like my friends I will like it more when my connection is stable when my new modem

gets here..la

EH like Chesto will my ouspoken, firey Corkian lass oft in trouble, grubby hand do..