You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like 4 on the floor...stick shift...lol :whistling:

I like 4 on the floor or anywhere else, without the stick shift..unless its automatic... :whistling:

Dani I like teasing me friends also, we all know its good natured..with love..

I think you ought to keep em guessing what you and Dezi are up to, and that maybe I'll join you in a way eh...now let em think about that.. :wink:

Now there is a certain someone I nned to finsh a mail too, whos patience is exeedingly great..blury type withstanding...

*I Like* going crazy and taking others with me !

doot doot ding ding

da da da da da da da da..poomp ba weeded dee dee daddadada...dooot doot ding..daweda dee da.....

doot doot ding ding

da da da da da da da da..poomp ba weeded dee dee daddadada...dooot doot ding..daweda dee da.....

*I Like* that you got a seat on the early bus. ...heh....woo hoo

and around and around and around she goes....and where she stops,nobody knows...

I like that!!!

I can't believe you, you passed by my four on the floor without the stick shift, unless its automatic...like eh.. oh are you ever slipping Dezi me dear heart..to by pass that by with nary a reply...la.. :rolleyes:

doot doot ding ding

Whapa da da grager gar ladala bing bang gaigenrich hootenhiem mcflargen nargen reichtenhousen googensworth. It's a bear!!! I was crazy long before I met you Mosz. You just aggitated my insanity. * rediculaously maniacle laughter* oh I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to hear that. :whistling: