You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like ty's survival rate.

I like it that no one else seems to have picked up on the fact that we can call mos 'Alice' , now. Carah said so.

I like thinking of mos as 'Alice'. Oh, i do so fekkin do so.

I like very attractive arrangements of very attractive flowers in very attractive geometrical shapes. And , they dont even have to be exotic flowers , either. Though, I hope somebody is writing a script for all that, 'cause i get confused after the introduction of more than two flowers.

i like that many things are fair ( i got into a bit of trouble again...)

Sheppard

trouble???????

Hmmm Chesto...If Carah says it... its so..Aye it fits Alice in Wonderland..Mos jumping down the rabbit hole..and the mad hatter said "Go ask Alice when she was just small" whoops that was Jefferson Aeroplane, ooops again aged myself...Jefferson Starship...

And the white knight was talking backwards as the Red Queen lost her head.......remember what the doormouse said..feed your head.......feed your heeeeaaaaad...!!!!

Its been a rough day!!!!

and around and around and around she goes....and where she stops,nobody knows...

I like that!!!

I can't believe you, you passed by my four on the floor without the stick shift, unless its automatic...like eh.. oh are you ever slipping Dezi me dear heart..to by pass that by with nary a reply...la.. :rolleyes:

I like was brain dead yesterday..he he

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTneO6UgRuM times 4,mmm yeah!

I like vanilla ice cream with hot sauce

I like a clear winter sky when you think you can see forever

I like old movies

I like books

I like my laptop

I like DSL

I like girls (35 and up) not the little ones

I like my two chihuahua's

I like fossils

I like a pretty smile

I like my mod that I'm working on

I like Cyrodiil

I like my PT Cruiser

I like when the Rolling stones sing "I like it, I like it Yes I do"

I like that I'm almost finished with reinstalling and reconfiguring my OS, and that I was able to find the old "Rusty" skin for WMP9 (all I ever use WMP in my XP mode for is streaming radio).

Two or three more days and I'll have Oblivion fully reinstalled and be able to play again!

(Currently jammin' on Stevie Ray Vaughn Tightrope ... I miss that guy.)

i like that many things are fair ( i got into a bit of trouble again...)

Sheppard

trouble???????

Hmmm Chesto...If Carah says it... its so..Aye it fits Alice in Wonderland..Mos jumping down the rabbit hole..and the mad hatter said "Go ask Alice when she was just small" whoops that was Jefferson Aeroplane, ooops again aged myself...Jefferson Starship...

And the white knight was talking backwards as the Red Queen lost her head.......remember what the doormouse said..feed your head.......feed your heeeeaaaaad...!!!!

Its been a rough day!!!!

yes i got into trouble with the mod Buddah gave me two strikes for because of sig size its a long story but i can say what budduh put on my strikes is a bit incorrect anyway as a lost i lost the power to use sigs which i can agree it is fair

Sheppard