You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like trouble...I like being trouble...and being SO worth it. ha ha ha

I like that ..eh like Dani those are my words la...and it is SO worth it :whistling:

I like being a brunette <fluffs hair> Well...sometimes anyway..when Ms. Cairol doesn't come calling!

5 days....

me too. Here's a little something for all my sisters

I like...very much!!!

Eh like who amoungnst us goddesses doesn't vist MS Lorelle or Ms Clairol, when time tries to take away some of me Irish red.....but with me Sínead O'Connor haircut..just a touch up will do..not her extreme one, when its grown back just a bit..Like The genderless cut in Oblivion almost....thats me..

Dezi..you Dear Heart....you did listen to my last video..

Eh like Rock on...I absobludelutely love this one.. as I sit here sing with it..I contemplated, that one, but choose the other one, in th last video I posted.. eh like believe it, this is the only US singer.. I have all her Cd's yep everyone...la .I'll ditto that one back to all my sisters also.

She reminds me allot of our Sínead , says whats on her mind and a big heart..

I go to all the links that someone leaves me. If it was left for me then it meant something to that person to leave it for me.

I like gifts

And you filrting with TY, you need lesson mate....on how to flirt properly.. ;)

[/color]

And Ty's sleeping through it anyway.http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/sleepy.gif

well the mess with the moderators is now over well nearly i got to be careful for a next few weeks and chesto stop flirting with me i am not a girl haha

Sheppard

if yu were a girl, ty, you would be 'merely' attractive. Cause you're a guy, makes you 'disturbingly ' attractive. I like it that you may spot the distinction, before they ban your arse. smarmysmileygitface. gif.

i like it that i , too , still have a lot to learn.

Well if Chesto can triple post so can I..I find it simply amazing the double standard they like it if we gals flirt, amidst good freinds, if their involved, its great.. if not, they make remarks, common Chesto me mate admit it.. ;)

Womyn can flirt with each other all in good craic, yet guys are so awkward, and feel its disturbed..and must clarify, and cannot just flow with a wee bit o' craic,, and let go with each other blokes,and know it is what it is good craic.. is it that threatening to the male ego, just have good craic..Or are guys less sure about themselves that they cannot allow it even in good craic..and before anyone gets upset this isn't a put down Chesto and I know each other so its a friendly tease, between the Brit and the Irish here..so anyone who doesn't know us don't be getting their knickers in a twist..we on this side of the pond must slag our friends or they'll be insulted.. ;)

Arrrrr. Yer full o craic! I like that.

I like presents also...so if anyone wants to give me any..the 24th would be a lovely day for them! ha ha ha ha

could make a CM for your birthday if you want a old favorate of all my games i use someone called Jarhira she will be made in your honor of you and and your birthday!

Sheppard

I like what people are going to think. ;)

I wish I was there to take photos Carah..since Mos will probably forget his promise..I like what others will think about that too :whistling:

Are ye happy me favourite Fey..eh...and is Mos treating you good, for I told him, if he didn't romance you and all that stuff, wine, candlelight the whole nine yards.I'd kick his bloody arse..and then show him how its done, and he could watch... maybe.. :whistling: Ps and did he give you the special present from me I told him to.. if not ask him???