You know what i like?

Tamujiin

i never get any

Sheppard

Oh I am so sorry about that mate that's just terrible..maybe you'll get some soon.. :whistling:

I so like it when people walk right into one..I can be such an imp...

Eh like maybe I'll get some, some year, some life, someday..also la :ermm: .

Least I have the all in good craic occasional flirt..

i never get any

Sheppard

Oh I am so sorry about that mate that's just terrible..maybe you'll get some soon.. :whistling:

I so like it when people walk right into one..I can be such an imp...

Eh like maybe I'll get some, some year, some life, someday..also la :ermm: .

Least I have the all in good craic occasional flirt..

no no i didn't mean that hehe i meant presents i rarely get any i already did with Katie on our 3rd date and wow it was good

Sheppard

T--that is sweet to give me a companion!! You are very nice and I would gladly accept, though I was joking.

And I would give you a present also--bt a little secret--don't kiss (or whatever) and tell!

:P

*I Like* when two people prepair dinner together...each doing different parts, then both do the dishes together, then go and....um...er...ah...watch TV together. Yeah...TV.

*I Like* when two people prepair dinner together...each doing different parts, then both do the dishes together, then go and....um...er...ah...watch TV together. Yeah...TV.

Mos did you give Carah the present from me yet eh did you, since I posted Carah 4 posts back, and asked..no answer..to ask you what it was...Well did ya la.....???????

Ty I know what you meant I was being an imp, you walked right into that one..la

One of the lesser secrets to a successful relationship: Bedroom hijinks are all fun & good, and hangin' out is nice, but a couple who can work together in the kitchen without stepping on each others' toes (literally or figuratively) have a much better chance of staying together.

I like to "boogie" in the kitchen with my fiancee, Teri.

(I worked in restaurants for four years... darned handy with a skillet!)

Mos did you give Carah the present from me yet eh did you, since I posted Carah 4 posts back, and asked..no answer..to ask you what it was...Well did ya la.....???????

Ty I know what you meant I was being an imp, you walked right into that one..la

oh give me a break Aeryn i am tired

Sheppard

T--that is sweet to give me a companion!! You are very nice and I would gladly accept, though I was joking.

And I would give you a present also--bt a little secret--don't kiss (or whatever) and tell!

:P

Somebody's going to get into trouble! Im not sure if i like that. Especially when ive already said how much i like being in trouble.

Ty. I've got my eye on you.