You know what i like?

Tamujiin

i like it that i am speechless.

Like I like the auld feckin' Brit *censored* has been rendered speechless, let me immortalise this historically...la

Like eh I also like Dani's..words...no more, than mere words.. a line of prose..like how profound, one sentance can be..aye, that we all should have ,if but in our minds eye, a moment, with things as they were meant to be..aye la aye

For no matter where one is...In ones hearts..an rud a bhíonn, bíonn sé. ..what is..is....

Like I like the auld feckin' Brit *censored* has been rendered speechless, let me immortalise this historically...la

Like eh I also like Dani's..words...no more, than mere words.. a line of prose..like how profound, one sentance can be..aye, that we all should have ,if but in our minds eye, a moment, with things as they were meant to be..aye la aye

For no matter where one is...In ones hearts..an rud a bhíonn, bíonn sé. ..what is..is....

she likes me, really. erm ... does this make me a lesbian?

And, as usual, Aerynn has put it succinctly, to the point, without any of the blarney, whatsoever ... and ever so lovingly. I like that.

she likes me, really. erm ... does this make me a lesbian?

And, as usual, Aerynn has put it succinctly, to the point, without any of the blarney, whatsoever ... and ever so lovingly. I like that.

you have the wrong equiptment to be a lesbian my babae.

I on the other hand .....