You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I would have liked to have had a personality. Had to settle for having a character, instead. Oh ... and being a lesbian. And bears.

I like it Eh like will you just bloody well tell me what that feckin' US road sign means, like eh not leave me hanging here,....Now Chesto, spill it...OK....

I *like* to avoid conversations where anyone has become driven to near-fury.

My moniker is indicative of my personality; I identify myself as "HUMAN BEING" first-and-primary, and all other traits as secondary to my existence. I become nervous and edgy around folks whose primary sense of self is identified by a differing factor of personal tastes, rather than by the common bonds that unite us all.

I'll be on other threads for a while until this one mellows out. :dry:

<Calls upon all his masterly wit, wordplay,wisdom and not insubtantial charm to deliver the killing blow>

Ah, fek off, ye mad aul ginger fairy fekking fruitcake, ye!

I would have liked you understood where I was coming from.....since not I will delete it...

I like it that when someone craics, i craic back. And that when I craic, someone craics back. I also like it that the only one who can presume to tell me what to do on this , or any, forum is a moderator. I also like it that when i make a comment, in public, then it is up for criticism by anyone. It is also up to anyone to take responsibility for their own reactions to my comment.

I would like it if this thread did not turn into another , unmourned, thread because someone chose to be grumpy about the craic, rather than just craic'in back. I would fekkin like that.

Eh like will you just bloody well tell me what that feckin' US road sign means, like eh not leave me hanging here,....Now Chesto, spill it...OK...

The sign shape means caution in the U.S. love , hence, Caution Lesbians. While not a true lesbian, I do like my men, nothing wrong with partaking of the "fairer sex" ...oh yeah!!!!!!

And you and chesto kiss and make up, he's one up on you all in fun,that I know!

I like to think that on birthdays wishes can come true--so for tomorrow the 24th--

I would like it if my friends would remember that this is the I LIKE thread..not the lets piss each other off thread.

I would like my friends to remember that some take things more serious than others and that is a fine thing.

I would like my friends to remember that some take things lightly and jokingly on here..and that is fine and not to take things to heart.

I would like it if my friends would look outside themsleves for a day and realize that as nice or as not as this forum may be..there is a whole wide world out there!

I would like it if all my friends would participate in this thread on the 24th..in the right way and for one darn day put all else aside.

I would like that a great deal!