You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* myrmaad thinking of some dork that looks like he is asleep, passed out, or ODed on the bed with a lit cigarette and will hopefully burn him and his house down, thus removing himself from the gene pool and won't produce other people just as careless, and makes an empty lot where McDonalds can make another needless yuckfood place for other lamebrains to eat at so they can also smoke lying in bed....(it's all on the wheel)

*I Like* Lisn having another birthday. Gotta love them old babes.....heh... :bunny:

hmmm... i like to think that mos will take his withdrawl symptoms more philosophically than the above suggests.

You're only as old as reality makes you, darlin'...

Metaphorically, the way my mind and body operate, I kinda' see myself like an 18-year-old driving a Nash Rambler that required a bribe to the State Inspector to get a sticker.

I don't think I'm old, but I kinda' clunk a bit if I corner too sharply... :wink:

Nah...I liked the Nash Metropolitan, with the wheel on the back thingy trunk. Like driving a toy. And, human... at least you can still corner. Dont knock it, til you cant. Sharply, or otherwise.

wow,will all you "old farts" stop bringing me down! :whistling:

You. My lawn. Off.

:cool:

And quit sitting on the fence !

*I Like* when all the neighbourhood snot nosed young punks go some where else to make noise.

Lisn said:

"I like that I am NOT OLD..just somewhat chronologically (and gravity) challenged. HAR"

...heh....Then it's a shame to be so young with yer arse a draggin'....

You. My lawn. Off.

*I Like* when all the neighbourhood snot nosed young punks go some where else to make noise.

Lisn said:

"I like that I am NOT OLD..just somewhat chronologically (and gravity) challenged. HAR"

I'd like to take umbrage with that last remark, mos. but ...then I think that , when Lisn gets back from opening her birthday presents in real, she will take ever so much better umbrage than i ever could.

I'd like to think I'll be around to see that. smileyschadenfreudehopefulreadytolmfaorothflasmosgoesupinflamesface.gif.

:yes:

You. My lawn. Off.

Lisn said:

bite me.....lol

I like that I am so much of something special that I would knock all your socks off....and the divine makes me imperfect otherwise no one would get anything done in the world!

So..

:P