You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Okay okay okay Moz and Linspup, No one wants to see you two fall in love......... unless................ you make your own thread...........................It could be interesting........And kinky.

Okay okay okay Moz and Linspup, No one wants to see you two fall in love......... unless................ you make your own thread...........................It could be interesting........And kinky.

No offense to Mos..as he is a friend..and I LIKE HIM...but not him that I LIKE. Ye ken?

Appears you haven't been paying attention to Carah's likes...he he he

I like it that ein...has finally woken...wakened...got up... good morning...got with the whole thing of how his great thread has almost been hijacked by these 'carpet baggers' ( and dont try to get one of THOSE past any security device !), with their personal messenging ways.

Dont worry, ein..., i am with you in this battle to the death against these interlopers and the stains that they leave all over your righteous thread. We shall overcome! !Venceramos! And all other relevent stirring slogans of what ever language.

EDIT: Gah! Is it just that my right hand is so hot that it drives the little window on this blasted laptop wild? Hmmm...where have i heard that question before? And what was the fekkin answer?!

EDIT: sorry... am a victim of a laptop with a mind of its own... just let it linger a moment on a hot point and it will knit a sweater for you. Again, sorry.

That would be me and Carah, but don't tell her. It's a secret romance, ya know.

*I like* our secret romance.

I like..

unexpected opportunities to chat.

I like...

sending things in the mail

I like..

the possibilities of ringing phones.

I like..

hearing new accents.

Blah blah blah

Can't send the pie until late in the pecan season.

No calls for awhile. Skint.

Ah don't have an aksent.

I like fussing

Does Carah know about it? *curiosity killed a cat*

Quiet, woman. It's a secret, and I can't have you and Lisn shouting it all over the forums.

I like seeing you again.

EDIT

If you really want to know....try PM.

Oh, and I like Ruskie babes, but don't tell Carah since that's a secret, too.

Does Carah know about it? *curiosity killed a cat*

Quiet, woman. It's a secret, and I can't have you and Lisn shouting it all over the forums.

I like seeing you again.

I don't shout....i rasp loud..plus I dint want there to be any confusion.