You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Forget to mention...me _being real *americano* ....indian born and raise in *your* reservation...

no ofence taken.....

I am sorry that I am not sure what that has to do with anything and I don't remember building a reservation. Though I LIKE that I also am of Native American decent among other things.

No offence.

Forget to mention...me _being real *americano* ....indian born and raise in *your* reservation...

no ofence taken.....

I am sorry that I am not sure what that has to do with anything and I don't remember building a reservation. Though I LIKE that I also am of Native American decent among other things.

No offence.

*I Like* that those of us that have Sioux and Crow blood might never come scalp you.

no ofence taken.....

No offence.

*I Like* that those of us that have Sioux and Crow blood might never come scalp you.

I*like* that some of you can't prove that.....

no ofence taken.....

I like to remind everyone that this is a *I like* thread.

I like that I have first nations ancestry, and understand the hardship, but no one here is to blame.

no ofence taken.....

I like to remind everyone that this is a *I like* thread.

I like that I have first nations ancestry, and understand the hardship, but no one here is to blame.

Nicely done my lady, indeed, this IS what *I like*............

Peace to everybody!

I like it that it is far safer to talk about big hairy rampaging pussies on this thread than it is to talk about the nature of humour.

It was always about the big hairy *kittie kittie* on my profile, mos. Yours. Big. Hairy. *kittie kittie*. Profile . Mine. Off! ( nope. still lacks human...'s punch. ...but if i remove any of the relevent words it will lose all meaning and the sensitive nature of the whole enterprise will be put in jeopardy. ...or jeepardy.) <smileycatstratchedface.gif >

*I Like* getting a lot of milage out of your comment "Just look at what you've got for a fekkin pet!"

I like bears.

*I Like* bares.....woo hoo..... And please note I did not mention...um...lots of things.

I like it that it is far safer to talk about big hairy rampaging pussies on this thread than it is to talk about the nature of humour.

It was always about the big hairy *kittie kittie* on my profile, mos. Yours. Big. Hairy. *kittie kittie*. Profile . Mine. Off! ( nope. still lacks human...'s punch. ...but if i remove any of the relevent words it will lose all meaning and the sensitive nature of the whole enterprise will be put in jeopardy. ...or jeepardy.) <smileycatstratchedface.gif >

*I Like* getting a lot of milage out of your comment "Just look at what you've got for a fekkin pet!"

mos! will you stop thinkin about yer fekkin jeep and what it may or may not do to the mile. Big hairy *kittie kittie* on my profile! Yours! Gettit off! Fell hound has gone limp with terror! Please, mos. Before i call in the authorities.