You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that Chesto is completely oblivious sometimes to the finer things in life. A traditional Smore..is 2 graham crackers with a marshmellow cooked over a campfire put immediately upon them and a lovely piece of Hershey chocolate. But the make them for the micorwave now..not as good.

I like to think that im going to regret this, but ... here goes anyway. What's a smores?

Just don't ask what "smoreplay" is. *I Like* the answer :biggrin:

I like that Chesto is completely oblivious sometimes to the finer things in life. A traditional Smore..is 2 graham crackers with a marshmellow cooked over a campfire put immediately upon them and a lovely piece of Hershey chocolate. But the make them for the micorwave now..not as good.

Oh. thanks for that enlightening answer. And human... has already brought up the whole 'oblivious' thing. Haven't you got scalectrix, or formula 1, or whatever the fek it is they do out in other virginia, to play with, you got to go involving yerself in all sorts on here?

Well, I like it that i took the chance anyway. With dezi, one is never sure what the answer is going to be. Or the question.

Oh. thanks for that enlightening answer. And human... has already brought up the whole 'oblivious' thing. Haven't you got scalectrix, or formula 1, or whatever the fek it is they do out in other virginia, to play with, you got to go involving yerself in all sorts on here?

Well, I like it that i took the chance anyway. With dezi, one is never sure what the answer is going to be. Or the question.

Other Virginia? I like that I need to buy Chesto a map. <snicker>

See if you get any help from me from here on out buddy! :P

*I Like* to imagine that Chesto meant *cares* instead of *sure* ...heh... :whistling:

Other Virginia? I like that I need to buy Chesto a map. <snicker>

See if you get any help from me from here on out buddy! :P

Like, an old guy like me needs advice from a motor head about death on a cracker! If I wanted terminal sweetness, I wouldnt be looking for no cracker. Or... would I? Hmmm.

I like it that i went to an extended family gathering last night and... hardly bit anyone at all.

I liked it that after spending the first half hour or so trying to restrain me, that number one son spent the next four hours avoiding my vicinity.

I like it that i still have this power over this brilliant, mature young man.

I like it that young'uns just dont yet know what a delight it is to embarrass the hell out of your child, and without even really having to try.