You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that Chesto is completely oblivious sometimes to the finer things in life. A traditional Smore..is 2 graham crackers with a marshmellow cooked over a campfire put immediately upon them and a lovely piece of Hershey chocolate. But the make them for the micorwave now..not as good.

Oh. thanks for that enlightening answer. And human... has already brought up the whole 'oblivious' thing. Haven't you got scalectrix, or formula 1, or whatever the fek it is they do out in other virginia, to play with, you got to go involving yerself in all sorts on here?

Well, I like it that i took the chance anyway. With dezi, one is never sure what the answer is going to be. Or the question.

Other Virginia? I like that I need to buy Chesto a map. <snicker>

See if you get any help from me from here on out buddy! :P

Like, an old guy like me needs advice from a motor head about death on a cracker! If I wanted terminal sweetness, I wouldnt be looking for no cracker. Or... would I? Hmmm.

I like it that Lisn ignored this blatant attempt to provoke her because she likes to keep things sweet. Sweet cracker. Mmmmm

I like it that I only have to mention that a certain northern european lost control, again, of the one wheel on his penis extention that counts, to get the bad side of the sweet cracker.

( why is that machine by my bedside making that prolongued 'beep' sound? )

I like that Chesto is completely oblivious sometimes to the finer things in life. A traditional Smore..is 2 graham crackers with a marshmellow cooked over a campfire put immediately upon them and a lovely piece of Hershey chocolate. But the make them for the micorwave now..not as good.

Oh. thanks for that enlightening answer. And human... has already brought up the whole 'oblivious' thing. Haven't you got scalectrix, or formula 1, or whatever the fek it is they do out in other virginia, to play with, you got to go involving yerself in all sorts on here?

Well, I like it that i took the chance anyway. With dezi, one is never sure what the answer is going to be. Or the question.

Other Virginia? I like that I need to buy Chesto a map. <snicker>

See if you get any help from me from here on out buddy! :P

Like, an old guy like me needs advice from a motor head about death on a cracker! If I wanted terminal sweetness, I wouldnt be looking for no cracker. Or... would I? Hmmm.

I like it that Lisn ignored this blatant attempt to provoke her because she likes to keep things sweet. Sweet cracker. Mmmmm

I like it that I only have to mention that a certain northern european lost control, again, of the one wheel on his penis extention that counts, to get the bad side of the sweet cracker.

( why is that machine by my bedside making that prolongued 'beep' sound? )

I like that I can completely ignore Chesto once again baiting me into arguing with him about my glorious, yet bad-luck proned Finnish F1 Driver Kimi Raikkonen whom I would marry if given a chance.

How is that for bait my darling Chesto? Careful poking the big kitty in her cage....:)

I like women who have great personalitys.

I like that I know of five or six on this site alone! :thumbsup:

Yeah ... but how can you be sure they're all women.? I like the uncertainty principle.

true, there are some hung up on my "pepper" portrayal, and still swear I'm a tranny...lol

Necromancer G Posted Today, 03:02 PM

I like Star gazing

(Im pretty sure that Dez, Carah, and Lisnpuppy are all women)

Was last time I looked...but don't tell to many, think of all the haters that won't know how to react to the truth,oh and I am part filipino,and have never been a blonde in my entire life

I like women who have great personalitys.

I like that I know of five or six on this site alone! :thumbsup:

Yeah ... but how can you be sure they're all women.? I like the uncertainty principle.

true, there are some hung up on my "pepper" portrayal, and still swear I'm a tranny...lol

Necromancer G Posted Today, 03:02 PM

I like Star gazing

(Im pretty sure that Dez, Carah, and Lisnpuppy are all women)

Was last time I looked...but don't tell to many, think of all the haters that won't know how to react to the truth,oh and I am part filipino,and have never been a blonde in my entire life

Its a known fact that Carah steps out with someone named Alice. Lisn likes motor racing. And Dezi writes blood thirsty graphic stories. Surely, all male pursuits.

I like it that I have never been blond in my life either. Though...im not dead yet.