You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like women who have great personalitys.

I like that I know of five or six on this site alone! :thumbsup:

Yeah ... but how can you be sure they're all women.? I like the uncertainty principle.

true, there are some hung up on my "pepper" portrayal, and still swear I'm a tranny...lol

Necromancer G Posted Today, 03:02 PM

I like Star gazing

(Im pretty sure that Dez, Carah, and Lisnpuppy are all women)

Was last time I looked...but don't tell to many, think of all the haters that won't know how to react to the truth,oh and I am part filipino,and have never been a blonde in my entire life

Its a known fact that Carah steps out with someone named Alice. Lisn likes motor racing. And Dezi writes blood thirsty graphic stories. Surely, all male pursuits.

I like it that I have never been blond in my life either. Though...im not dead yet.

I like that I was born with almost coal black hair...but since then it has been multiple shades of red, blonde once and now has a goodly amount of silver as the hairdye and I are on the outs. I love motor racing (formula 1) hot Finns <smirk> studying the stars (someone buy me a telescope please) and walking in the woods now that the autumn is here. I dont think those pursuits are one gender or another. Though I do drive like a man...and often think like one..but looking down as I can't see my feet for my 42Ds I am pretty sure I am a woman...if not I want my money back from the doctor for not making them anti-gravityed. Ha!

I like women who have great personalitys.

I like that I know of five or six on this site alone! :thumbsup:

Yeah ... but how can you be sure they're all women.? I like the uncertainty principle.

true, there are some hung up on my "pepper" portrayal, and still swear I'm a tranny...lol

Necromancer G Posted Today, 03:02 PM

I like Star gazing

Was last time I looked...but don't tell to many, think of all the haters that won't know how to react to the truth,oh and I am part filipino,and have never been a blonde in my entire life

Its a known fact that Carah steps out with someone named Alice. Lisn likes motor racing. And Dezi writes blood thirsty graphic stories. Surely, all male pursuits.

I like it that I have never been blond in my life either. Though...im not dead yet.

I like that I was born with almost coal black hair...but since then it has been multiple shades of red, blonde once and now has a goodly amount of silver as the hairdye and I are on the outs. I love motor racing (formula 1) hot Finns <smirk> studying the stars (someone buy me a telescope please) and walking in the woods now that the autumn is here. I dont think those pursuits are one gender or another. Though I do drive like a man...and often think like one..but looking down as I can't see my feet for my 42Ds I am pretty sure I am a woman...if not I want my money back from the doctor for not making them anti-gravityed. Ha!

one of yours is more than both mine combined...way more!...ha ha ha

I like Star gazing

*I Like* that Carah is definitely female :woot: Take my word for it.

As per Lisn and Dezi...no proof has been submitted, so it remains doubtful.....

I like Star gazing

I proved it once to someone on these forums...sorry you 'll never know for sure!

I like Star gazing

I proved it once to someone on these forums...sorry you 'll never know for sure!

*I Like* that The Goddess has granted me favours. :biggrin: