You know what i like?

Tamujiin

name='dezdimona' date='Oct 4 2008, 10:47 AM' post='583031']

stay healthy and eat your:http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/3/10/4/f_honey1204m_0ada036.jpg

I like always eat mine!

Hmmm good stufff...!!!!!

Bloody'ell I can't get this to work..can't figure out how you all insert that I click that and it doesn't show well try this..way..anyone want to enlighten me on this process..how you all put that whole thing here like you all do.. let me try this also....

name='dezdimona' date='Oct 4 2008, 10:47 AM' post='583031']

stay healthy and eat your:http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/3/10/4/f_honey1204m_0ada036.jpg

I like always eat mine!

Hmmm good stufff...!!!!!

Bloody'ell I can't get this to work..can't figure out how you all insert that I click that and it doesn't show well try this..way..anyone want to enlighten me on this process..how you all put that whole thing here like you all do.. let me try this also....

click insert image, or link you'll get a message at the top of the screen for the link, click it again and add the link where it shows you.

Heh heh heh, that was hilarious :) Remember that Anvil Mage Guild quest? That was quite a coincidence this time. Poor Caminalda happened to make her ambush just next to an Oblivion Gate, so when we reached her daedra were already having their dinner :-D And a poor guard that got in a middle of a fight :-D

Well, I guess there's no need to tell how I liked this circus show :-D

*I Like* forgetting to log out and going to Home Depot for things, making it look like I'd been here for hours...akin to how Dezi hangs out here.....

I like that I also forget to log out. Mos and I must share the same brainfunction. How..scary. heh heh

I like modding..even when things go wrong. I like that I can make something that makes someone happy. Almost makes me think that giving is better...almost... :biggrin:

*I Like* forgetting to log out and going to Home Depot for things, making it look like I'd been here for hours...akin to how Dezi hangs out here.....

jealous, I can tell :whistling:

Why, yes, I am jealous that I don't own at least one Home Depot store.

*I Like* looking at all the babe contractors that go in there for stuff, and

then I leave with wood.... :biggrin:

I like Haneke Hardware, back in my old neighborhood in St. Louis. They're a mom-&-pop operation; sure, they're not as cheap as Home Despot, or as completely-stocked, but if you need knowledgeable salespeople, esoteric parts for older buildings' plumbing & electrical, or bulk lemon-drops to munch on while you're working, they're great.

I only go to Home Deephole when I need big stuff... lumber, bags of 'crete, etc.