You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I dont see anything wrong with somebody liking themselves. If you mean touching yourself innappropriately, then that is not my business. But appreciating one's self is something I admire, because it is something I find difficult. Keep up the optimism!

I like that it is just 7am (my time) and people have already posted naughty things.

I like that people seem to be enjoying my screenies....because I plan to keep posting them either way! ha ha

I like that I am getting better at Rock Band 2 and can play all the lovely "insturments" I even sang a song...(and since I have had 50 operations on my vocal cords this is somewhat of a nice accomplishment!)

I like people here.

Heck..I just like!

:biggrin:

I like that it is just 7am (my time) and people have already posted naughty things.

I like that people seem to be enjoying my screenies....because I plan to keep posting them either way! ha ha

I like that I am getting better at Rock Band 2 and can play all the lovely "insturments" I even sang a song...(and since I have had 50 operations on my vocal cords this is somewhat of a nice accomplishment!)

I like people here.

Heck..I just like!

I like being naughty.

I like that you like,that I like that you like,that we like you likeing

I dont see anything wrong with somebody liking themselves. If you mean touching yourself innappropriately, then that is not my business. But appreciating one's self is something I admire, because it is something I find difficult. Keep up the optimism!

UMMM...eh like, I first had to check your profile to see what age you were..

and you left no clue there.. Then I read further down, I see Dezi beat me to it, but I will echo it ,loving, liking and touching oneself is ne'er inappropriate ..la

The priests lied, you don't go blind..lol

As Dez said, only in public is it ever inappropiate..!!!!

*I like* that we bunch here, we're basically pretty open, and 'naughty' at times too, as Dani put it..eh... :wink:

I like people here.

Heck..I just like!

I like being naughty.

I like that you like,that I like that you like,that we like you likeing

I like that I am too, when I am in a impish mood..Posting at the same time..you think you got it all answered you post and another appears..

I like that Dezi likes, that, you like, that I like, that we all like, like you likeing..wheww!!!

I like that Carah and Mos are still going strong..I like that I have something no-one else has.. :whistling:

I like they are seeing each other again on 11 Dec..even if they are so wound in each they they forget about their friends.. :rolleyes:

You have...um...oh...yeah.... :whistling:

*I Like* that though I may not always communicate with all, some are still dear to me in their own way no matter how my life here and now can get in the way of things.

*I Like* that Chesto finally wants to go nude mud crab watching so he may learn the fine art of it and educate others in its joys and nuances.

Ill partake of the joys, mos, but i like it that im havin nothin to do with no nuances!