You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I am really trying to find things I like today..but my fingers hurt from poking them checking my blood sugar. I need love and attention.

:)

I like it that somebody might just step up for that.

I would like that a great deal. It would tickle me pink in fact!

I am really trying to find things I like today..but my fingers hurt from poking them checking my blood sugar. I need love and attention.

I like tickling ... of the pink variety.

:whistling:

:whistling:

I like it when you whistle , dezi. And you still dont take up much room , so you can stay and watch the tickling. ...but just to the pink stage.

After reading the last dozen of pages of this topic I came to a following conclusion: people, you ate my brains! Now about the "I like" thing... hmmm...

*I Like* to imagine you may have used an euphemism since so many think with that part.... woo hoo ! Gotta love those Ruskie babes !

@ Lisnpuppy, re harassment: Somebody's gotta do it....

Of course I did! How was I supposed to type that post without anything sending commanding signals to my arms' muscles through neurons? Don't you have something like that in english? If that helps, then we have a synonymous "you f*cked my brains", but that seemed too rude to use towards anyone here.

I like funny misunderstanding situations :) Bears, heee heee heee...

She brought it up this time! I like that. ...almost as much as I like...( wait for it ) B E A R S !

She brought it up this time! I like that. ...almost as much as I like...( wait for it ) B E A R S !

________________________________________________________________________________

I must need to change into a bear.

________________________________________________________________________________

Can you do that ...too?!!! Damn! I do like that!

Can you do that ...too?!!! Damn! I do like that!

I like that people would be amazed at my talents (and yes Mos...and I cheerleading for myself today! GO GODDESS!)