You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I rather enjoy a being single again. I guess.

I like fekkin.

I like it that doom...is putting a brave face on things. Be alright, doom. You're among friends, now.

I like your links, toan...I like it that some people know how to do links. I like it that i managed joined up writiing. No offense about the Canadian climate. I expect the bears like it... ...oh...fek...mentioned the bluddy bears again. Fek.

( still no further ahead in alleviating my personalized misery over your puzzle...but shall bear up...oh ..fek...)

Hey!! Dezi is mine!! HA HA

I like that Dezi can spin all the boyos heads!

Indeed Lisnpuppy,I'm flexible :biggrin: He made a statement,I asked a question,to which he answered.I made his day I believe :closedeyes:

I like that chesto wants to play with sticks. :whistling:

I like dogs too. Dogs are pretty! Leave the poor Khajiit alone.

Actually, Chesto, we do have bears. And they do like the climate as far as I can tell. We don't have a bear cavalry, unfortunately, but I guess the only way we could get one would be to get it at Russia's garage sale. We actually have "used" submarines! Like what the fek.

I definitely do NOT like hybrdifan's avatar...it keeps staring at me...with those eyes...the poor Khajiit, I can only imagine...gah!

My mystery also involves nukes and knives. This mystery is known by many, many thousands of people...many thousands.

*I like* it when people spout out terms of endearment on a public forum where The Goddess and everybody can be witnesses to their foolishness. ...heh....

*I like* almost saying something that foolish on the phone today, but *I like* my reason for not saying it...yet.

*I like* when some Canadians are frightened by me, but mostly, *I like* the one that isn't.

Hey!! Dezi is mine!! HA HA

I like that Dezi can spin all the boyos heads!

Indeed Lisnpuppy,I'm flexible :biggrin: He made a statement,I asked a question,to which he answered.I made his day I believe :closedeyes:

I like that chesto wants to play with sticks. :whistling:

That would have been the highlight of the day but my cousin just came back from Iraq safely so everthing else that happened seems insignifigant :biggrin: :thumbsup:

I like it that i just read this thread over again. I like it that the holiday im just about to leave on is only a week, cause im going to miss everyone here. I like all you freaks. Serious. See ya next week...touch wood. No...real wood.

And... just because she wont be able to get at me...BEARS!