You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Who is Carah!!!!? :wacko:

Anywho, I like blood, gore, intestines, brains, shattered knee caps, impaled sections of the human body, torn ligaments, pulled teeth, cut in half tongues, pulled back scalps, third degree burns, severed fingers, toes, and limbs, decapitated heads, broken arms, brokn legs, broken hands, broken wrists, broken ankles, broken feet, broken necks, and doughnuts. :sweat:

Carah is the girl he is engaged or probably already married with.

I like how Malachi still posts in this thread no matter what.

I like this... http://news.drive.com.au/drive/leaked-photo-new-lamborghini-aventador-20110224-1b6ww.html

What i like even more is that they're actually gonna build it n sell it, rather than simply holding it up as an idea to drool over *cough Citreon GT cough*

*I Like* keeping a good thread going.
*I Like* that most people don't know why I use the *s
*I Like* Carah !!

*I Like other than not getting enough exercise and drinking enough water, I got a clean bill of health from my doctor today.
*I Like* only 70 more days
*I Like* Carah !

Who is Carah!!!!? :wacko:

Anywho, I like blood, gore, intestines, brains, shattered knee caps, impaled sections of the human body, torn ligaments, pulled teeth, cut in half tongues, pulled back scalps, third degree burns, severed fingers, toes, and limbs, decapitated heads, broken arms, brokn legs, broken hands, broken wrists, broken ankles, broken feet, broken necks, and doughnuts. :sweat:

I think I found my new best friend xD

anyhow,

*I like* all of the dawn of war games.