You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like Dezi's amazing mod abilities..and the fact that she is going get so much better even!

I like Elder Statesmen.

I like Freddie and his taste in books.

I like fast cars, driving down curving roads around West Virginia.

I like Mos and Carah and their perfectly innocent conversations.

I like when Mos makes fun of me.

I like having a weird voice and feel like I am pulling a fast one over on people who dont know me..when I hear for the 1 millionth time.."honey do you have a cold?" Heh

I like being able to do dead on imitations of ET, Gollum, Cartman and Darth Vader.

I like looking out my widow and seeing a beatiful hawk land close every morning.

I lilke it that i have been referred to as awesome, and as a refreshing elder statesman, all in one day. I like it that this might just be one of those rare moments when one is ahead...and maybe one should quit.

I like it that i have no sense of contextual timing... whatsoever.

I like makers of good lists, and who put me on 'em. I like those people a lot. Oh...and i still like sticks. And that im still a girlfriend.

*I Like* the fact that something I have been looking for about nine years has finally been found.

*I Like* that the box of rocks is smart enough to know that if I didn't like her, I'd ignore her.

*I Like* that some young people have sense enough to listen to older, better music.

*I Like* the fact my regular cane was in the laundry and my yard work pokin' dogie doo cane was stolen.

*I Like* that somebody will get to have vacation though I know she won't visit me since she considers old people distressing.

*I Like* ending this post before I go too far.

I like planning to do bad things with my friends.

I like getting my hair cut.

I like irritating my family with loud Japanese voices.

I like dreaming about going to college and escaping my parents.

I like having lots of money.

And Mos, you can have your cane back now. It wasn't working as a skateboard.