You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like when...well, this needs some background.

There's a squirrely, ponytailed guy in our shop who Management has a really low opinion of. But he's really about the most reliable worker we have. He knows his job, he gets it done, he's always eager to help, he's diligent, and when you tell him he needs to make an extra effort to get something out, he does it without complaint. And management never has a good word to say about him because he's a redneck hick with a ponytail and he talks with an accent these Englishmen can't understand. Well, we didn't make our target this month, so the boss was griping about everybody--but he praised this guy.

So, I like when the folks of real worth are finally recognized.

I like that Toan seems to admit that things make his brain hurt. Here is the secret my friend...most of the stuff on this thread is complete BS and you can sleep through it....we'll give you the Cliff's Notes. LOL

It's not that my brain hurts, it's just that it feels like reading through a tar pit filled with poems in another language. Still no offense Aeryn, 90% of the stuff I write at the place-that-shall-not-be-named-during-the-summer-months is a bit confusing even for me. And I wrote it!

I like that Lisnpuppy considers me enough of a friend to casually call me a friend. That's nice. In a nonchalant way.

I like when...well, this needs some background.

Most every post here needs some background.

I like that Toan seems to admit that things make his brain hurt. Here is the secret my friend...most of the stuff on this thread is complete BS and you can sleep through it....we'll give you the Cliff's Notes. LOL

I like toans honesty, but I can't say it doesn't hurt..

I like Lisnpuppys honesty, but it hurts even more that you think most of the stuff on this thread is BS..it hurts, deeply, am I the only one that, say what i feel and means it.. because then why bother posting at all..I thought potential lay here..

If that is the truth and this is all about post counts, and not real interaction I guess, I really should have stayed in my hermitage.

I liked it while it lasted..la

Cheers mates

It's not that my brain hurts, it's just that it feels like reading through a tar pit filled with poems in another language.

I like that toan wants a poem in another language, so here it is!

ibigin ay datapuwa't a

ang totoo ako humanap ,

hindi dahil sa himatayin ng

puso o mahina

ibigin magsama ngumiti

at kung minsan

pasakitan datapuwa't tayo lagi magkulang

sa ibigin uli ,

ay ito kapalaran o

hormones afire

sa magkulang ang isa

ng mo puso magnais?

:biggrin:

*I Like* spending more time on IM with my light than here.

Oh, also *I Like* sending a PM to the Isle.

I like getting back from a camping trip.

I like being completely and totally exhausted.

I like that people think I'm freakishly spunky.

I like Subway.

I like soda.

I like my dirt bike.

I like not crashing on my dirt bike.

I like laughing at the idiot who rides past my toyhauler fifty times every day trying to impress me and failing utterly.

I like being clean and not dirty.

I like my very own blue eyes.

*I Like* when The Huggy Beast attacks.

*I Like* not seeing some things I don't want to.

*I Like* being able to sense some things others can not.

*I Like* garlic !

I like toans honesty, but I can't say it doesn't hurt..

I like Lisnpuppys honesty, but it hurts even more that you think most of the stuff on this thread is BS..it hurts, deeply, am I the only one that, say what i feel and means it.. because then why bother posting at all..I thought potential lay here..

If that is the truth and this is all about post counts, and not real interaction I guess, I really should have stayed in my hermitage.

I liked it while it lasted..la

Cheers mates

I would like it if Aeryn would know that me laughing out loud means I am making a joke. A joke more at Toans expense since he seems to be complaining about having trouble wading through this stuff. Let it flow dear...let it flow.

Thanks to my friend Josh I'm starting to like D&D. I still don't unterstand what the bloody hell I'm doing, for that matter none of us really do but we have fun anyways. We have a nice little group setup. I'm play a paladin, I'm the groups heavy melee fighter and charismatic group leader. Robby is a stealthy ranger and our lock picker. Bryce and Zack are our combat magic users. Seleana is a fighter but gets used as a meat shield for the mages. last and certainly funniest of our group is Josh. Josh is a cleric healer so evil when I use detect alignment the moral compass swings past evil and back around to good. So far our group of "good guys" have managed to stab a bartender, kill a priest, get captured and abused by bandits, stumble upon a massive dragons lair, and burn down an ophanage under the belief it was ran by a cult of rampaging gremlins. Oh I almost forgot we also enslaved an imp and Josh kept a half orc orphan as a pet.

I like when our adventures go from awsomly epic to roflmao funny

I like when I hang out at Josh's we always have a good time and a good laugh at his expense.