You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Personally, I'm not much for races, but the drivers who don't finish are much more interesting. What with the flames and loud noises and debris and whatnot.

I like moving on from a situation so strained I could have snapped it with a wayward sneeze, and forgetting said...what was it? Thingy. Yeah.

I...I dunno. I'll get back to you.

I like that I don't use words always or never...that way I have wiggle room to come back from the corners of stupid in which I paint myself and am able to yet again post in this thread.

Shall we all just move on now to anohter topic? I will start.

I like that thre is a Formula 1 Race on this weekend.

There now....new beginnings...and Chesto...just because you threatened me with the hound....

I like Finnish Race Car Drivers.

Heh....

:)

I like that there is a edit button so I can undo my overdue, out of nerves, and begin the new beginning right..

I like when I arse-up I can move on when I know all feelings are resolved and everyones Ok..on all sides..

I like that one gift deserves another.... ;)

I like fast cars...I like better faster bikes..like my Triumph T100

I like that Lisnpuppy likes formula1 racing, is that better than formula2..

For twood seems easier to piss in a tank than well umm formula2 in one..

I like that more than likely that my previous Irish humour, about said formula's 1 and 2 will have people thinking what is that mad womon on about now.. except maybe Chesto..

I like Gaelic football and hurling, for the Irish tis real sacred event..

for the uniformed it has nothing to do with sidewalk pizza(puking) Or throwing unamed things about..

I like the Cork has been champion more than any other team here..

I like new beginnings..

I like Chesto's fell hound, although it scares me liitle for I am not a fox.la. ;)

though I will have to deal with you in a seperate post Chesto.. :)

I like that myrmaad is so sensitive, and feeling more accepted I hope

I like the mermaad cares about the feelings of her pet fish

I like that Dez makes me feel all warm and safe.

I like that Dez cares so much for others..

I like that I was made to feel like I belong

I like that I got a gift kudos making it 4, and that was so nice..

I like that someone made it 5, not because its more, I don't care, but because I have a weird thing about numbers, well numbers have meanings for me, and even numbers feel like, static and boxy to me, and odd numbers are lucky and flow for me..

I like that I wished again, and it became a 5...

Edited by Aeryn333

<sigh> *I Like* one liner posts...... feh. whipping a dead horse here....ooo...screenie idea. thanks.

I like saying manky minge

I like that my best friend calls me smells, and I call her smelly.

I like saying Fek

I like saying Arse

I like to combined them together and saying Feking-arse

I like saying Heh...

... and Feh

I like seeing MHWY! In the forum

I like hearing MHWY over the phone

<sigh> *I Like* one liner posts...... feh. whipping a dead horse here....ooo...screenie idea. thanks.

I like to see moz whip a dead horse's feckin' arse ;)...one liner enough for you...;)

I like seeing MHWY! In the forum

I like hearing MHWY over the phone

:wub:

*I Like* the rest of my life from next May on.

*I Like* that Aeryn doesn't know that paybacks for one liners are hell and I got me training from old splitfoot himself.... ...heh...

*I Like* the new drugs I got. ...woo hoo...heh....zounds...whee....far out...grooovy... oo, look, you're all naked. Feh. They weren't that kind, but for over 50$ for a month's supply, I best well pretend they're entertaining.

I like that Aeryn has returned Loss of one so wise would truely be a loss for many more!

I like that Lisnpuppy stayed,but I do miss not talking to her...

I like that myrmaad is sensative too.It shows how caring she is and how much her emotions rule her,yet still leave her in control.

I like that Mos is Mos,would he Be Mos if he wasn't?

I like writing my poems, they allow me to breathe and bleed, and stay in touch with my emotions

I like that friends should always be friends no matter what,and that yes...women should rule the world, but then, don't we truely already do!!!!

I like that Aeryn has returned Loss of one so wise would truely be a loss for many more!

I like that Lisnpuppy stayed,but I do miss not talking to her...

I like that myrmaad is sensative too.It shows how caring she is and how much her emotions rule her,yet still leave her in control.

I like that Mos is Mos,would he Be Mos if he wasn't?

I like writing my poems, they allow me to breathe and bleed, and stay in touch with my emotions

I like that friends should always be friends no matter what,and that yes...women should rule the world, but then, don't we truely already do!!!!

I like that only a wise womon recognises wisdom in another

I like Lisnpuppy stayed too,for I wanted Lisnpuppy to know that from me too..!!!

I like that myrmaad came here, I hope she returns....

I like that Mos is Mos too.Like I wouldn't want him any other way, because then, well he would not be Mos.. :)

I like my Brit challenger, where are you Chesto come out come wherever you are.. ;)

I like that Mos is teaching me, blokes can be sensitive too..

I really really like that Carah likes the Sidhe :)

I like writing poetry too, and playing my guitar, and singing with Irish singers and mixing my voice in harmony ..It soothes my soul..when the world becomes heavy..

I like that nothing can change the bonds of true charas (friends), that its a circle that goes far pass distance, space, and time, we are in now, or ever will be.

I like that womyn were meant to rule the world and when we did, there was no war..la

I like, that I would like to think we still do, in many ways I guess we do..!!!

I like I know for sure Mother Earth does rule the world, and wonderous things still can occur...and if I were man I stop pissing Her off..!!!

I like that everyday in everything around us, are sign and wonders to guide our way, if we look close enough...and stop to smell the roses..

PS..I would really like it if someone could teach me how to make a picture sig..

Edited by Aeryn333

I like that a friend from another forum,found out I was in pain,and came here and offered me an ear to listen,and a shoulder to cry on, if needed!

I like ,that even when I hurt, I can still find things that bring a smile to my face and yes, lift my heart,even if only for a bit!

I like knowing that I will heal and that I will learn from this and grow, for we must learn or be doomed to the same continuing mistakes.

I like watching and listering to the waves crash on the shore, the sound,smell,and solitude fill me with ease....water is the blood of the earth, the giver of life, the essence of us all, the promise of new beginnings and the cleanser of souls!