You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that Aeryn has returned Loss of one so wise would truely be a loss for many more!

I like that Lisnpuppy stayed,but I do miss not talking to her...

I like that myrmaad is sensative too.It shows how caring she is and how much her emotions rule her,yet still leave her in control.

I like that Mos is Mos,would he Be Mos if he wasn't?

I like writing my poems, they allow me to breathe and bleed, and stay in touch with my emotions

I like that friends should always be friends no matter what,and that yes...women should rule the world, but then, don't we truely already do!!!!

I like that only a wise womon recognises wisdom in another

I like Lisnpuppy stayed too,for I wanted Lisnpuppy to know that from me too..!!!

I like that myrmaad came here, I hope she returns....

I like that Mos is Mos too.Like I wouldn't want him any other way, because then, well he would not be Mos.. :)

I like my Brit challenger, where are you Chesto come out come wherever you are.. ;)

I like that Mos is teaching me, blokes can be sensitive too..

I really really like that Carah likes the Sidhe :)

I like writing poetry too, and playing my guitar, and singing with Irish singers and mixing my voice in harmony ..It soothes my soul..when the world becomes heavy..

I like that nothing can change the bonds of true charas (friends), that its a circle that goes far pass distance, space, and time, we are in now, or ever will be.

I like that womyn were meant to rule the world and when we did, there was no war..la

I like, that I would like to think we still do, in many ways I guess we do..!!!

I like I know for sure Mother Earth does rule the world, and wonderous things still can occur...and if I were man I stop pissing Her off..!!!

I like that everyday in everything around us, are sign and wonders to guide our way, if we look close enough...and stop to smell the roses..

PS..I would really like it if someone could teach me how to make a picture sig..

I like that Aeryn's soul just gave me goose bumps

i like that all i woke up with is a bruise on my forhead and a small concusion

i like that the kid said he was sorry (even though his mom had to force him to)

i like that i survived falling off my roof

*I Like* the over abundance of one liners Chesto did. (ya notice the sarcasm in my typing ?)

*I Like* the nice things Aeryn and Dezi said about me. Now give it a rest or you'll ruin my reputation and people with think of me as the nicest guy they never met.

I like that if I hadn't scanned a few pages of the I hate thread, I wouldn't get Mos's's's's'ss's sarcasm.

I like that I'm not going to post in or read the I hate thread, even if it means being excluded from half the stuff in this thread.

I like Chesto, in a sort of "yeah, he's cool, especially since he's British, and has a feel hound" sort of way. Also, he's not creepy like Mos.

I like that Mos edits his signature regularly, though he should change his little...title...thing to "The meanest guy you never met" to keep his reputation intact.

I like that Aeryn suffers from the same ailment as I do.

I like that Chesto, in one rambling paragraph (consisting of only 2 sentences) can reference nearly every person in this thread, as well as two horses and a race car driver.

I like (in a sort of not really way) that Chesto stole what I wanted to post for quite a while with the first in his series of like 50 posts.

I *really* like the song "My Drunken Irish Dad" from family guy. Chesto's post about pm's reminded me of it. (scroll down to see it - might be offensive to some)

I like it that Lisn thinks that Ferrarris are made in Finland.

I like faulty juxtaposition.

I like it that in the Gestapo hours, one can type as many 'r's as ya like, and it still only looks like one.

I like it that Lisn will sometimes go back on her pledges, no matter how much she likes someone.

Ouch.

Ouch.

Ouch.

I like it that i remembered an old school trick, and have been walking around with cardboard underwear on for the last day.

I like it that toan...thinks im cool ... and not creepy like mos.

I like it that i wasnt on the roof when i read that. The angels gave up on me a long, long time ago.

I like it that i think that there may be an Alternate English Dictionary in play. Though i like words which seem complementary to myself, they just seem to bear no relevence to the person i know as me.

I like it that toan... makes me go back and read my posts again. It must be his disturbingly attractive foot chewing personality what does it.

I would like to think that mos isnt referring to a spunky dirt bike rider, in his post in another, fell, place.

I would like to think that if anyone could start a new thread that did not contain the word 'hate' in it, it would be mos. I would like to think that mos would do that.

I like it that i can finally go back to bed, having heard what i needed to hear.

I like it that i didnt hear these things from mos. I fekkin like that.

I like being on vacation

I like not having to go to work for an entire week

I like not having to spend $12 a day to drive to and from work for a week

I like traveling despite the stress involved

I like that I don't have to pay for parking at the airport for a week

I like watching thunderstorms

I would like to think that mos isnt referring to a spunky dirt bike rider, in his post in another fell place.

I would like to think that if anyone could start a new thread that did not contain the word 'hate' in it, it would be mos. I would like to think that mos would do that.

I like it that i can finally go back to bed, having heard what i needed to hear.

I like it that i didnt hear these things from mos. I fekkin like that.

*I Like* when people suggest I do somethings, thinking I will, even though my parents gave up on that ploy when I was 16. Feh.

*I Like* the idea of a thread called "Things I Don't Give A Rat's Arse About".

*I Like* that I would never say those things to Chesto that he needed to hear.

*I Like* certain hellos, but not the byes.

*I Like* all the stuff in between. ....heh...stuff....