You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Allow me to be the first to say that I like Dezi's new avatar.

@humanbean: I too feel your pain. Mods have stolen many an hour from my Oblivion playing time.

I have no idea what that means, so I'll say this: I make a better Pyro than I do a Medic.

A few posts back I proved you wrong with, I believe, ROFLMFAOZOMGWTFBBQ...copter.

When I was much younger, I served six years in the Infantry. I was a decent troopie, but nothing spectacular.

I re-enlisted in 2006, and became a Medic, and I can honestly say I'm one of the best medics in the Squadron.

Killing people and breaking stuff is easy; preventive medicine and trauma treatment is a lot harder.

I like that I'm better at saving lives than I was at taking them.

That's what that means. :)

@humanbean: I too feel your pain. Mods have stolen many an hour from my Oblivion playing time.

I have no idea what that means, so I'll say this: I make a better Pyro than I do a Medic.

A few posts back I proved you wrong with, I believe, ROFLMFAOZOMGWTFBBQ...copter.

When I was much younger, I served six years in the Infantry. I was a decent troopie, but nothing spectacular.

I re-enlisted in 2006, and became a Medic, and I can honestly say I'm one of the best medics in the Squadron.

Killing people and breaking stuff is easy; preventive medicine and trauma treatment is a lot harder.

my gratitude to you and all those who serve to defend what they believe in.

I like that it takes a warrior to lay down the sword and pick up the bandage,to help his comrades!

I like that chesto told me about Olbas Oil,the first time I used it I thought the top of my head was gonna come off...Chesto my babae you should have warned me...lol

I like it that dezi did not have forewarning about Olbas Oil. Sometimes life should have currative surprises.

I like that here's to medics, and I like that humanbean is better at saving them , then taking them..

I like that Dezi bird is flying high above the dark clouds, into the blue sky, and the sunlight

I like that Aeryn is a veteran, those of age and wisdom and who give so freely,should be honored, for do we not all learn from her words and ages of self awareness!

I like that Chesto left it as a surprize!!!!...it was a great eye opener, believe me!!! ha ha :biggrin:

I like that Dez ....ahhhh bloody'ell ......can make this Sidhe have no words.. :happy:

I like that people I care about, and hopefully even more, like the I could give a rats arse better than hate..

I like being totally contrary to things people say, and then inciting discussions about them even though I knew somewhat what said person was talking about.

I still like being a pyro.

I like being completely and utterly freaked out at humanbean saying that "killing people and breaking stuff is easy".

I like that my friend is coming home from Iran on the 16th. Finally.

I like yawn.

I like that Dez ....ahhhh bloody'ell ......can make this Sidhe have no words.. :happy:

I like that people I care about, and hopefully even more, like the I could give a rats arse better than hate..

At this moment (subject to change), I don't give a rat's arse about what you hate, and *I Like* it.

*I Like* going invisible to a person's profile, leaving a comment, sending a PM, and scaring them so much they don't know what to do.....heh.... :biggrin:

*I Like* that Customs released a package today.

*I Like* when my phone rings, :wub: ....soon.....ahem...I said "soon" dammit :mad: