You know what i like?

Tamujiin

*I Like* wrestling wearing the same type of outfits the ancient Greeks wore. :whistling:

*I Like* not naming who I thought of wrestling with, and making everybody wonder exactly to whom I am referring to as a sparring partner. :wub:

OK, so you're not really wondering. ...heh..

I like it that fell hound got his head out from up his own arse, at least, and did one thing i asked him to do: the draggin' o' lisnpuppy.

I like it that i shaved my head so that i would look like vin diesel... because the babae drools over vin diesel.

wtf... i dont... fek.

I like my parents and sister, but sorry about not being able to give them better living conditions.

I like the novels of Hemingway, especially"the snows of Kilimanjaro" and " the old man and sea" , people are not born to be defeated, that spirit impresses me most.

finally I like I am not dead yet.

*I Like* wrestling wearing the same type of outfits the ancient Greeks wore. :whistling:

*I Like* not naming who I thought of wrestling with, and making everybody wonder exactly to whom I am referring to as a sparring partner. :wub:

OK, so you're not really wondering. ...heh..

can i make a guess? haha

Carth Onasi

I like it that fell hound got his head out from up his own arse, at least, and did one thing i asked him to do: the draggin' o' lisnpuppy.

I like it that i shaved my head so that i would look like vin diesel... because the babae drools over vin diesel.

wtf... i dont... fek.

I like the thought of you shaving your head "my Babae", and you'll always be "my hero"

I like that I don't do drugs, I have no need to escape reality

I like that I too am alive today, for the sun is ashine and the birds serenading the gift of life!