What do you do when people go off on a tissy fit.

kvnchrist

Unless one feels that the accusation is a stain on your sterling reputation , ignore the nimrod and move along. One can fix anything in life but stupidity, so trying is to change the mind of idiot is sort of sisaphian exercise. It is of course a violation of the TOS to send berating or abusing PM's..which is report worthy. However blocking someone's PM's who is shall we say unhinged is really the easiest path..no muss no fuss..they are gone from your li

I took the path that is ritualistic, off from spanking a brutish bully who needs one, because they're playing with the minds of people here who try and keep as civilized as possible. Even I know I am not perfect, but I pay attention when I am being approached by an attacker and ready myself with the powers of my mind to deal with them.

I concede the moral high ground to you my friend, I'm just a pragmatist.

I do hope you're okay. Calling me friend in the tone you did suggests a minor slippage in your thinking.

Maybe you might consider adjusting your Cognac and Cuban cigar diet a twitch and reassure your self you're not poisoning your self with too much of some and not enough of the other in your consumption before continuing to pray with your text on topics here, anymore.

I surely hope you haven't been mixing rot gut and marijuana in your diet. Two items made in prison by friends in a modern porcelain toilet bowl and the other to try to get into the smoking class in prison was a poisonous weed.

Hence the name for their hand rolled smokes, came from another term for prison's, "The Joint."

I could send you a link to a document that could help you discern whether or not you're keeping a good balanced diet.

I do not judge anyone from above them in any way.

Unless one feels that the accusation is a stain on your sterling reputation , ignore the nimrod and move along. One can fix anything in life but stupidity, so trying is to change the mind of idiot is sort of sisaphian exercise. It is of course a violation of the TOS to send berating or abusing PM's..which is report worthy. However blocking someone's PM's who is shall we say unhinged is really the easiest path..no muss no fuss..they are gone from your li

I took the path that is ritualistic, off from spanking a brutish bully who needs one, because they're playing with the minds of people here who try and keep as civilized as possible. Even I know I am not perfect, but I pay attention when I am being approached by an attacker and ready myself with the powers of my mind to deal with them.

I do hope you're okay. Calling me friend in the tone you did suggests a minor slippage in your thinking.

Maybe you might consider adjusting your Cognac and Cuban cigar diet a twitch and reassure your self you're not poisoning your self with too much of some and not enough of the other in your consumption before continuing to pray with your text on topics here, anymore.

I surely hope you haven't been mixing rot gut and marijuana in your diet. Two items made in prison by friends in a modern porcelain toilet bowl and the other to try to get into the smoking class in prison was a poisonous weed.

Hence the name for their hand rolled smokes, came from another term for prison's, "The Joint."

I could send you a link to a document that could help you discern whether or not you're keeping a good balanced diet.

It never ceases to amaze me how folks will assign behaviors to folks that they don't know anything about....... And then claim 'not to judge anyone'. That is downright hilarious.

It never ceases to amaze me how folks will assign behaviors to folks that they don't know anything about....... And then claim 'not to judge anyone'. That is downright hilarious.

I got such a thrill thinking up a story along the way of writing what I wrote. It was like having a movie playing in the back ground while I sat in my hospital bed trying not to listen to the sounds because the sounds came from the other patients TV and our space is only divided by a curtain.

As I recalled hundreds of words I suddenly remembered the professor telling us about what to expect if we stay in school through out our life. I felt like I was writing a thesis.

I had to trim it down to fit neatly in this space so it would get a quick review from people who won't read an entire book.

Imo it is because all the majority of people introduced to school in public and private sectors only want to meet and become friends with the opposite sex.

Here I sat, prepared for the arrival of the men in white coats, to come to get me, and take me back to another room with curtains dividing beds and television sets.

All the while, in the background noise I the forced air furnace and my memories intertwined came the thought from far away and long ago.

That's Entertainment!

Thank you Earthlings for the Gear VR! Now maybe I can get some sleep.

I am still laughing at the interpretive assumptions that you made by the colloquial use of 'my friend. The way you assembled that precarious conclusion from just two words is truly droll.