CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

I pondered using CBBE or UNP, but since neither seems to support the vanilla armors without bugs, I have stuck to XCE for an improved Vanilla body that has no conflicts with the vanilla armors and better support for various other armor mods I use.

UNP's UV maps almost match up perfectly with the vanilla UV maps, so that means UNP works with vanilla armours quite well. Sure, its not ideal, but it's still pretty good.

Edited by billyro

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNP at max scale to me as the sexiest curves in terms of hips/thighs/waist, so I use that. And it looks better in most armor and has armor fit it correctly with the slider then cbbe and all its variations. Don't get me wrong cbbe is still very sexy, but one thing that bothers me is the thighs are thick, but does not scale right with the actual butt ( I do love think thighs). UNP's butt is quite a bit more bubbly when you compare its size to its legs.

• 2 weeks later...

I pondered using CBBE or UNP, but since neither seems to support the vanilla armors without bugs, I have stuck to XCE for an improved Vanilla body that has no conflicts with the vanilla armors and better support for various other armor mods I use.

UNP's UV maps almost match up perfectly with the vanilla UV maps, so that means UNP works with vanilla armours quite well. Sure, its not ideal, but it's still pretty good.

How about this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7305/?

Also, look, how about both groups try to pitch your body replacer to me? As in, try to persuade me to try one? By the way, CBBE got a handicap as in I hate unrealistically big breasts.

CBBE breasts are only unrealistic if you make them that way with the body slide. I use both in my mods slim body, and natural for UNP and my own preset for CBBE. The preference of one over the other is purely subjective just like BBP. Not everyone uses it but I add the skeleton for those that do.

This is an argument that has been going on nearly as long as Skyrim's release date. Both have pluses and minuses just choose the one you like but be opened minded to others who think differently.

I think Duinnin was more concerned about other mods that use the vanilla body. ;)

I think Duinnin was more concerned about other mods that use the vanilla body. :wink:

Oh. Anyway, me too I use mods that require the Vanilla body, like the Tribunal robes.

Wow, I figured there would be a lot more CBBE support 'round this poll, at least by the screenshots I see.

I use UNP because I want the female characters to look good enough to play one once in a while, but I don't really care about their sex appeal, and CBBE doesn't immediately look like it ha any purpose beyond sex appeal. I never really notice it now, whih is how I like it (although I'm sure I would regret it if I stopped using it).