3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick question. I'm an amateur modder so excuse me. But if i unp can i use cbbe armors on it

If you don't mind the shape drastically changing (primarily in the upper-torso area: going from wide shoulders and large gravity-defying/pointy breasts to narrower shoulders and smaller, more naturally-shaped breasts), you can use any CBBE outfit on any UNP body - as long as they're not skimpy in any way. Different UV maps (how textures line up on the mesh). Putting a skimpy CBBE outfit on an UNP body will cause misplaced nipple/bellybutton textures, and large blank gaps at the hips.

Hence you're better off using CBBE instead of UNP if you want to use CBBE outfits. CBBE even has a huge mod list on its page to make finding outfit (and texture) mods for it easier.

Just a quick question. I'm an amateur modder so excuse me. But if i unp can i use cbbe armors on it

If you don't mind the shape drastically changing (primarily in the upper-torso area: going from wide shoulders and large gravity-defying/pointy breasts to narrower shoulders and smaller, more naturally-shaped breasts), you can use any CBBE outfit on any UNP body - as long as they're not skimpy in any way. Different UV maps (how textures line up on the mesh). Putting a skimpy CBBE outfit on an UNP body will cause misplaced nipple/bellybutton textures, and large blank gaps at the hips.

Hence you're better off using CBBE instead of UNP if you want to use CBBE outfits. CBBE even has a huge mod list on its page to make finding outfit (and texture) mods for it easier.

What mods would you recommend i use to enable CBBE because since I posted my messages, I've done a bit of research and have decided to give it a try. When i ask for mods i mean what skeletons and other basic mods i would need for CBBE bodies to work properly.

What mods would you recommend i use to enable CBBE because since I posted my messages, I've done a bit of research and have decided to give it a try. When i ask for mods i mean what skeletons and other basic mods i would need for CBBE bodies to work properly.

CBBE is completely standalone as far as the base body is concerned. BodySlide is optional and only required if you want to create your own body shape or use body physics (XPMSE/HDT required - see CBBE mod description).

I linked three mods in my sticky post on the Caliente's Vanilla Outfits page. They unfortunately require XPMSE, but will replace all vanilla/DLC outfits with lore-friendly CBBE/BodySlide-compatible ones. For skimpy/revealing or new outfits, check the mod list on the CBBE mod page.

• 1 month later...

dumb and stupid question department: Can I have both CBBE and UNP followers, or can you only have followers that are all one or the other?

The way I understand it, if the follower comes with their own body files, they can be different from what you use. However, those using bodies other than your will be limited in their outfits since the outfits should be the ones that go with your body type.

Some people say CBBE is fake or unrealistic but that's not true.. If I'm gonna say I'll say it like this. "CBBE is more of a common body than UNP because CBBE looks like your everyday women's body rather than UNP that looks more like a model body, and of course both are realistic" well my opinion isn't all that right because not all person could have CBBE body and ordinary person could have a UNP body, if they work hard. So what I'm saying is.. people who said CBBE aren't realistic is just stupid ideals. I prefer CBBE bcause bodyslide..