CBBE vs. UNP

nightrox1

CBBE or UNP  

3967 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

i have a question maybe someone in this thread can answer it, i have unp installed on my character.. but i have a suit on one of my followers made for cbbe. the main thing is unp textures dont really line up on the chest area..

so i went in nifscope and pointed the cbbe body to a custom folder with the cbbe dds files..

basically this should work right? but i have 2 holes in the hips on each side.. i cant figure out what is causing them.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla. Unlike Oblivion, Bethesda did a decent job and I am not convinced there is much (anything?) to gain from the current body mods. Then again, I do not MAKE mods; perhaps the vanilla body sucks for making armour mods, whereas the body mods are far better?

Vanilla. Unlike Oblivion, Bethesda did a decent job and I am not convinced there is much (anything?) to gain from the current body mods. Then again, I do not MAKE mods; perhaps the vanilla body sucks for making armour mods, whereas the body mods are far better?

I believe CBBE has a version of nude mod that uses mostly the vanilla body. You might want to check that.

I got UNP myself.

Again, I cannot see the point. So, it is the vanilla body (essentially), just without the underwear? Considering I always wear armour or robes, I may as well just continue with the vanilla body. I love to install mods (I regularly ran 200-250 in Oblivion --- I have mod addiction), but only if they add value in some manner. Better Night Skies? Fantastic! The current body mods? Meh.

I would love to use UNP because the breast size on CBBE is very... large.

The only reason I DON'T use UNP is because there are no full armor conversion mods for it yet.

Again, you can use BodySlider to adjust the ranges to your liking.