Skyrim Castle MOD WIP

kane4355

File Management  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to download:

So far it seems to be half and half on the polls. 50/50 for bsa and loose files. i may just have to upload both. I am just waiting on word back from my beta testers on certain events and all looks promising for release. waiting on completion of navmesh and the great hall project. mod may have to be released before either of those are finished.

I am already working on something that will be added in later after it is released, kind of a patch update release. Once i get word back from the beta testers things are good I will go ahead and release the mod.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a great project, I don't tend to use house mods much but I think I would use this.

I can't understand why there aren't more votes for a BSA archive though, it's just more convenient for installation with no drawbacks. You should just go ahead and do that in my opinion :thumbsup:

Just spotted this on nexus.

yes i am working on the download page now. i working with stone age internet in Afghanistan so it takes a while to get the files uploaded, not to mention pics. it will be completely uploaded with loose files and bsa option by the end of my day (its 1030 am now). keep a look out and i will post the link.