Uneven Mouse Sensitivity (Debate)

AdamRundolf001

This may be the wrong section for this but I just have to get this out. Deleted ENBoost and it solved my problem. Creation engine or not this is still the gamebryo engine they just made some big modifications to it. The music lag problem is still there since morrowind. Don't know what that is? It's where the game starts to lag if you turn the music off. The first time I heard that I was like "This is just BS"

Bottom Line Bethesda!

CREATE A NEW ENGINE!!! NOW! I don't care how long it takes JUST FIX IT. We're ALL tired of this crap. If anyone wishes to express there feelings about the stupid "Creation Engine" please I welcome it. And I bet you modders out there get tired of trying to fix the crap bethesda pulls. I'm not angry at you guy's... it's bethesda whose getting the scolding.

I actually dread the day they change engines. As a mod author I am very comfortable working with the CK, and I don't look forward to having to re-learn everything. I think when the day finally comes, we may have regrets as we find new technical restrictions on what we can do.

Never had an issue with music lag, but then I am not actually turning the music off, just turning the volume down to zero.

I actually dread the day they change engines. As a mod author I am very comfortable working with the CK, and I don't look forward to having to re-learn everything. I think when the day finally comes, we may have regrets as we find new technical restrictions on what we can do.

Never had an issue with music lag, but then I am not actually turning the music off, just turning the volume down to zero.

That would really screw up the game in Morrowind. :) Trick was, to turn it ALMOST all the way down. Leaving it at one notch made sure you didn't hear the music, but, the game still ran just fine.

While I don't see beth updating TES/FO to a new engine anytime soon, (just an updated creation engine, again.) We may be pleasantly surprised when they do. They are well aware of what modding his done for their games, and I don't see them forgoing that anytime soon. :D

That would really screw up the game in Morrowind. :smile: Trick was, to turn it ALMOST all the way down. Leaving it at one notch made sure you didn't hear the music, but, the game still ran just fine.

While I don't see beth updating TES/FO to a new engine anytime soon, (just an updated creation engine, again.) We may be pleasantly surprised when they do. They are well aware of what modding his done for their games, and I don't see them forgoing that anytime soon. :D

I've never played Morrowind, but I still intend to. Someone gave me a Christmas present of Elder Scrolls Anthology a couple of years ago so I do have it on disc. You might say I've been saving it like a fine wine for a special occasion.

I hope you are right about the new engine, but, well... we are all the products of our life experience, and my life experience tells me that when change inevitably comes, it will come at the worst possible time, and at a time when I am least able to adapt to it. And even when I think I know what's coming it never turns out exactly the way I expected.

I'm hopeful about ES6, but on the other hand I suppose I could mod Morrowind. :D