Assassin's Creed 3

SubjectProphet

In around 1890 and up America is under control of the templars. If the British are going to be considered completely bad what happens in between these times to take away control from the assassins?

If the assassins are helping the American side, and the templars are sort of helping the British, what exactly is going on with the story?

Something big has to of happened between the war and the late 1800s for this to work. It leaves very little time actually since I can't see Lincoln and a few other powerful people as being a templar, so some kind of secret power changing event had to happen in the 1800s for this story to make sense.

If the story ends up being that the templars take control after the creation of big businesses, where were they during the industrial revolution and after the war?

Hope that made sense. In case anyone is wondering where I got all of this I suggest you play every single game including the secret puzzles. If you don't want to do that I will just find a few videos of the puzzles being solved.

Also if the main character doesn't have a hidden blade, what is on his arm? That is clearly a assassins arm piece that would normally house a hidden blade.

Anyone have any idea what his accent will be like by the way?

He has the armour of an assassin, but Ubisoft said that there wouldn't be a hidden blade. But the game is still early, VERY early, let's hope they change they're minds.

Connor is native American, with a mix of other races, kind of like Desmond, as Desmond is a desendent of Connor. And George Washington is sided with the Templars, and with that, everyone became confused. And the game takes place before the 1800's. So really, Ubisoft has it's community stumped at this rate....

In the video he used a tomahawk like a hidden blade. Tomahawks are fairly awesome, and I think they might actually be more fun than a hidden blade.

Imagine it: A redcoat is casually strolling down a path, scouting ahead for his brigade. He looks up into the trees and sees a flash of white. "Huh, must be the snow" he thinks. He carries on for a few paces and then stops. "Wait a minute, it's Ju-" TOMAHAWK!

Also, I really hope they remove that tower defense mini game that was present in Revelations.. that sucked.

And they need to add wanted posters back! I hate having to pay my wanted level down.

Edited by yoba333

In the video he used a tomahawk like a hidden blade. Tomahawks are fairly awesome, and I think they might actually be more fun than a hidden blade.

Imagine it: A redcoat is casually strolling down a path, scouting ahead for his brigade. He looks up into the trees and sees a flash of white. "Huh, must be the snow" he thinks. He carries on for a few paces and then stops. "Wait a minute, it's Ju-" TOMAHAWK!

Also, I really hope they remove that tower defense mini game that was present in Revelations.. that sucked.

And they need to add wanted posters back! I hate having to pay my wanted level down.

I have to quote that first bit in the OP lol.

Tower Defense is not returning due to the hatred from the community. I hated it too. Glad we won't see it again.

And they haven't released anything on how crime and punishment will go.

Don't give them ideas...

...the last thing we need is another AC 2 reboot with slightly re-done trees.

Edited by Vindekarr

I read that even though the assassin is on the American side that there are Templars hidden everywhere and on both sides of the fight.

I read that even though the assassin is on the American side that there are Templars hidden everywhere and on both sides of the fight.

That is the only way it makes sense.

I hope the war is mainly a power struggle between templar groups, but the assassins would prefer one side of the templars (Americans) to win over the other for some reason.

I can't see the plot making any sense if the Americans are almost all good guys.

Also how are they planning on doing the rest of this guys life after AC 3? Are there going to be more games based around this assassin like with Ezio and Altair?

Edited by marharth

Also how are they planning on doing the rest of this guys life after AC 3? Are there going to be more games based around this assassin like with Ezio and Altair?

If anything, it'll probably have the same answer as Desmond's story; It's the last one. So, more than likely, like Altair, Connor will only have 1 game.

Connor is connected to Desmond, and since this is Desmond's last game in the AC series, having Connor appear in another game without Desmond would be.... really off.

That is the only way it makes sense.

I hope the war is mainly a power struggle between templar groups, but the assassins would prefer one side of the templars (Americans) to win over the other for some reason.

I can't see the plot making any sense if the Americans are almost all good guys.

You only play through 5 years or so, but the game covers 70 years. Quick edit lol, this isn't the last AC, Ubisoft said those EXACT words.

And no, the Templars aren't with the Americans, G. Washington is with them, but Connor does get him to betray the Templars.

Edited by SubjectProphet