Executed at Helgan

jamal13

I'm fairly certain that any mod that tried to do that would crash the game. The intro sequence does not like mods that try to inset scripts or unexpected behaviors during the intro sequence. If you really want the mod though, then just quit the game immediately as the headsmen lifts the ax. Then proceed to uninstall the game.

They should have made this a thing on pirated versions of Skyrim. Just think about it pirate illegally downloads game creates his character thinking hes about to enjoy his free copy of Skyrim. Then boom head chopped off sent to main menu and save deleted.

Edited by jamal13

Short? Yes. Immersive? Yes. I can't think of anything more immersive than a dragon not coming to magically save you when your about to be beheaded.

I wouldn't say it's very immersive. It would have been immersive if Ulfric was sent to headsmans block first. He is the obvious priority, and his loyal Stormcloaks should be forced to watch him face justice. As for Alduin "saving" you - that's not really what happened. Alduin's timing just happened to save you, but it wasn't Alduin's intention I'm sure. You are the Last Dragonborn, the hero of Nirn. Prophecy shows that the Gods have already weaved your destiny in the stars. The Dragonborn cannot be killed so unceremoniously just as Alduin makes his return. If Alduin slays the Dragonborn - or the Dragonborn shirks their destiny then that is one thing. But surely Akatosh wouldn't want to see you die like some common churl just when your purpose has finally appeared. If Alduin didn't drop in at Helgen, which was likely due to the feeling of your presence, then surely divine intervention would have occurred anyway. I don't think the Divines are quite ready to see Mundus destroyed by the World Eater just yet.