Neverwinter Nexus launched

Dark0ne

I have never played NWN I have seen it in Game Stop and other areas but I never bothered to pick it up. I would check this title out, and to the Dark0ne I salute you sir you're the Best. Welcome to the newcomers I know you're going to enjoy it here.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One Nexus to rule them all,

One Nexus to find them,

One Nexus to bring them all

and in to the Dark0ne bind them.

Major congrats on yet another fantastic addition.

ftfy! :thumbsup:

And to echo the many others who have said it, "Thank You, Rob!"

Am dusting off my NWN2 discs and d/l'ing the IWD mod as we speak. :cool:

Admirable. It is true - excellent service is the best business model. And PC Games are a special catagory of product, as they really are only as old as the mod community that supports them. I have not played these games but now I will. There are some very good compilation packs available. Good work, Nexus peeps.

I first joined due to the amazing mods for dragon age, later i stayed because the awesome mod community this site has -the best IMO- finally i see that even old games like NWN are still alive thanks to your efforts and love for great gaming (i always loved NWN as one of the best RPG IMO)...

...i just want to say that since i joined the nexus forums i do not have enough "thank you" for what you have done... so the least i could do is say THANK YOU :)

Love this site and everithing it stands for.

A huge thanks for this, as said if anyone hasn't played these then they should do, they're all available on Steam.

NWN2 is on Steam, but not NWN1. NWN1, however, is on GOG and GamersGate. You can also get NWN2 on GamersGate and probably some other sites, too, and GG also has the Mysteries of Westgate expansion, which is missing from Steam.

Edited by Tchos

The NWN community can do better than this! There's only about 20 mods on the Nexus so far!

Just kidding, I know you guys'll eventually wake up and upload those thousands of mods to the Nexus. ;)

NWN1 and 2 are amazing games. I stopped playing for ages because I began to despise the Vault's site design and refused to download mods anymore. But now I can finally get all of those mods I missed such as 'Path of Evil', which I actually beta-tested ages ago but didn't get the full version of...