Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

I'm looking for a mod that remodels clothing for CBBE without giving the clothes "boob socks", I.E. dresses and shirts that contour to the individual breasts and get tucked in between them like the vanilla CBBE remodeling mod. Something that stretches across the chest instead of getting pinched in the middle.

What happens often is that body preset creators will make the nude body look nice and boob-ed but mistakenly apply the same exact shape preset to the clothing and armor models, resulting in those models having the accentuated chest region (which only makes sense when nude).

It's possible to create a shape that does not have cleavage or boob pockets as you've described. The capabilities of bodyslide to contort a body depend on the values created by the maker of the BODY MOD. This is the difference between UNP, CBBE, 7base etc. 7base may have sliders and options that CBBE or UNP do not have.

You can remodel clothing yourself using bodyslide and files provided by nexus users. I am 99% certain you will find the armor/clothing files that have the ability to reduce cleavage, effectively providing the look you are after.

It's not that hard to make a "clothed" variant based on a "stock" nude preset one or has customized (as long as you save the customized preset under a new name like "my_player_nude", that is)

generally, it's simply a matter of spreading the breasts a little (or pushing them together), tamping down any nipple protrusion, and flattening the breasts a bit. Save it as "my_player_clothed", and it can be called up any time you want to fit a new armor, clothing, or other torso element *amulets for instance are "other elements").

I actually have three now. One nude, one for flimsy clothing (accentuates cleavage), and one for "heavier" pieces like steel armor or the more formal NPC clothing, all based on the original, customized nude body I use.

Hi, I'm looking for a mod which could turn a clothe to light armor. Maybe throught a MCM menu or a spell ?

Thanks =)

LazyTools can turn some clothing into armor (some clothing mods, for whatever reason, cannot be altered without editing the mod itself.

)

It can modify armor ratings, weapon ratings, weights, and it provides limited capabilities in altering the player-character or targeted npc bodies too.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381

I saw a mod one time on YouTube with a follower that transformed into a daedra spider. Anyone else heard of this?

Is it this one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4813

Hi,

thank you for your reply! I very much appreciate it. Unfortunately, no that is not the mod. The follower was a female dark elf that could transform into a spider daedra.

Hi, I was wondering if there is an SE mod that gives all/most of the shouts (Locked) so that way you don't need to go looking for the walls or a similar mod? I feel that it would make more sense for a dragon's death and absorption to unlock shouts rather than hording souls and trying to find random word walls. Thank you for any help!

Hi, I was wondering if there is an SE mod that gives all/most of the shouts (Locked) so that way you don't need to go looking for the walls or a similar mod? I feel that it would make more sense for a dragon's death and absorption to unlock shouts rather than hording souls and trying to find random word walls. Thank you for any help!

I believe there is (as well as console command), although I wasn't interested enough in passing to remember the name of the mod or (I believe) the console command but I have seen both.

Having said that, As far as I can tell, word wall entries are not random. they're offered as quest objectives. Word walls contain/teach the words used in shouts. Dragon souls are used to unlock shouts that contain the words you've collected (the shouts aren't automatically enabled by learning a word), and of course, bones and scales are for armor and stuff, or I suppose for selling if you want.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a mod I think I remember using last time I played Skyrim, which was a good few years ago now! The thing is, it was so long ago now I'm worried I might be dreaming it up - especially as I can't for the life of me find it now, but hopefully somebody might be able to help!

So, the mod was a body replacer, it was definitely for females, although it could have been for males as well. The replacer was a 'nord-ey', 'muscular' one, although it was very 'realistic' and not sexualised at all, like many similar replacers seem to be.

I believe the screenshots provided on the nexus page were the sort of classic Skyrim 'nord standing in the snow' (probably dressed as the Dragonborn) pictures. I do think I remember the screenshots were of a good quality though, with a nice ENB or something like that.

I'm afraid that's all I remember, the important part of what I remember was that it was a female muscular body that wasn't 'sexy'.

I realise this is a complete longshot asking at all, I'm just surprised I couldn't manage to find it!

Thank you for reading!

edit: perhaps the mod was a skin texture, rather than an entire body replacer? Although to be honest that doesn't seem as plausible, but eh, it was a long time ago!

Harness or hook for the bow, so that the bow isn't magically floating on your back. Or something that could pass for such a thing without being ugly. Doesn't need to be perfect out of the box as I can always tweak positioning in racemenu.

I realize you can usually achieve this with the bow being buried in your cloak or backpack so you don't see it floating out in space, but recently I tried to make a really elfie druidie ranger type person that wouldn't carry around a backpack or wear a cloak, and the floating antigravity magnetic bow killed muh mersions.