⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Does anyone have TKAA v4.8? I prefer TKAA over RSCO and would like the update so I can continue using it.

Thought Id help. I have TKAA v5.0 and all patches saved, PM me if your interested. Also I haven't checked the policy in sharing mods, I personally don't see anything wrong with it; aside from going against the author's wishes, which is why I ask if it's allowed or not.

Edited by Guest

Is there a mod that makes all the Thalmore, especially the ones on the road, actually your enemy? Maybe it is already this way if you choose for the Stormcloaks, but I use to play with the neutrality mod. And I don't like these haughty Thalmore.

Is there a mod that makes all the Thalmore, especially the ones on the road, actually your enemy? Maybe it is already this way if you choose for the Stormcloaks, but I use to play with the neutrality mod. And I don't like these haughty Thalmore.

Pretty sure they become hostile by default after you complete the main quest involving them for the Empire where you sneak into the embassy and I think they are hostile towards Stormcloaks and you if you side with them.