⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy. I neglected to mention, about My Home Is Your Home, either the original or 2+, to use caution when assigning guard duty. In my experience, they seem to take on the characteristics of a bandit at a fort, "That's close enough...I'm warning you..." etc., after which they aggro. I just use work, instead of guard. They will sandbox around the area, using any furniture and some markers, but will still respond to combat.

Thanks for the heads up!

I have tried NPC Party, which is pretty cool; but I have found some issues with custom followers mods.

Now I'm trying AFT at so far is working better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm after a weirdly specific thing, and I have no idea if what I am after exists.

I want to find a mod that makes dragon's necks less elastic, and / or their breath attacks no track so aggressively

Something about my specific load order makes dragons occasionally go into "terminator mode" where if you barely pop out from behind cover their necks snap violently around and blast you with fire instantly, from any angle.

I like the way the combat plays out overall, but this pretty much kills the fun of it when it kicks in. What's odd is, a lot of the time the dragons don't behave like this. It's like a magic switch in their head, that once it gets flipped, if I barely look at the dragon my camera is filled with fire.

If it just couldn't spin it's neck backwards out it's own ass so fast I litterally can't barely perceive it happening, it'd be fine!

EDIT: This sort of works, but it only works with vanilla dragons.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33089

Edited by ArtMurder

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

Is there such a mod that would make NPCs with high level relationship with the player to propose to the pc?

I don't think I've seen anything to that effect, but I know of a couple followers who sure bring it up all the time. Yuih's "Sha" is one, who constantly asks me "why haven't you taken a wife?"

(I mean, she asks me at least once every time we journey somewhere together, sometimes more than once)

Dear mod Detectives,

I have this Mod, I don't know what it is, but it is a passive frost cloak effect that is not listed under the Magic effects. Like if I walk by a crab, it will freeze and die type effect. it automatically activates on aggro.

What is it? LOL Really, I don't know what is causing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides DX Stella Mithril Armor (which introduces the mithril ingot), was there ever a attempt to bring new ores to Skyrim? I was thinking about a mod which could introduce not just mithril, but also ingots like those from ESO, for example, granting more powerful armors and/or tempers. If such mod exists, where can I find it?

Basically I'm looking for something that works similar to Hunterborn's "Dispose Body" option where the body is simply removed from the game.

No needing to burn, bury and/or apply lye like in [Clean up your corpses], I know the DB Broom works similar to what I'm asking, but I don't want to deal with that particular mod's other features.

Sure, I could just simply type "disable" on a targeted body in the console. But sometimes that option doesn't work when I'm outside and surrounded by a ton of dead bodies.